Playground:Linton Street Playground, Baulkham Hills, NSW
Address: near 30 Linton St
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
This simple playground is set on Linton St. Unfenced, unsheltered.
You will find usual toys as fort, slide, spider net climber, stand on spinner and swings. Grassy space around and trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Mc Gee Place inside Ted Horwood Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find challenging toy equipmnet for pre and primary school kids. Toy equipmnet includes a sheltered fort with a slide, a climbing net and a set of swigs for younger kids. On another area you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a wooden climbing wall and a small climbing tower.
14 McGee Pl, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set at Yattenden Park, located on John Street in Baulkham Hills. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings and slide with ladder. There is bench for parents to sit and chill. The park host a cricket court and football club where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Car parking, too.
near John Street, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Raemot Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a fort and a slide, two monkey bars and a rope bridge. At the side of this park you can find free parking.
LOT 5 Old Northern Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on McMillan Avenue inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. At the sides you can find some seats.
6 McMillan Ave, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Yarrabee Road inside Model Farms Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a colourful fort with a slide, a bridge and a monkey bar. At the side of it you can find a set of swings. Behind the set of swings there is a small basketball court. At the side you can find some seating. There is also a bushland backdrop which offers some shade.
10 Yarrabee Rd, Sydney NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Rose Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a slide.
near LOT 14 Charles St, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Eather Ave and Alderson Ave. It is unsheltered, unfenced, shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall area. There are no elements for toddlers. You can find a fort with climbing net, slide, bridge, sliding pole, steering wheel, monkey bar and flying fox. There is a bench at the side to chill. Nice woody place, great for some afternoon relax.
near 11 Alderson Avenue, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- There is a small playground at Northmeat Reserve on Watson Place.Quiet shady area is great for relax.Bench is under the trees.The play area is unfenced and unsheltered.Nearby the bikepath,car parking.Has larger slippery slide,swings at the back of the sport reserve.So grassy area to bring a blanket and lounging under the shady trees.
near 6 Watson Pl, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia