Playground:Lions Park West Ryde
Address: near 2 Shaftsbury Rd
West Ryde NSW 2114
You can find this playground in Lions Park, from either Victoria Rd or Shaftsbury Rd West Ryde. This is a nice playground with a large open area beside. There are trees providing only very limited shade but an extra place to play. There is a bit of road noise, but the trees do hide it a bit. There are swings, spring riders and climbing areas. All on bark softfall. There are a few benches in the tree shade and space for picnics as well. Sorry for the bad photo, please upload one on your next visit.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This colourful playground is located on Perkins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: A set of swings, a small flying fox, one slide and two spring riders. There is also great open area to play in.
42 Perkins St, Denistone West NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Chatham Road. It is fully fenced and it has got a shaded playground area. This playground offers: swings, slides, a climbing net, spring riders, a merry go round and a fort. This equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can also find oversized stone wildlife sculptures, sheltered picnic areas and a bike track. A fun popular park
79 Chatham Rd, Denistone NSW 2114, Australia
- This are three playgrounds on Meadowbank Park. This playground is located on Andrew Street and it is partially fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a climbing unit, a spring rocker, and a swing. This is sheltered area. Not far and on Constiution Road you can find a slide, swings and a spring rocker. And on Adelaide Street you can find a see saw, a slide, spring rockers and a fort. There is also parking and sheltered picnic areas. Around the park there is a cycle and walk path and seats. There is plenty of open field area to enjoy as well. In front of the playground and on Andrew St you can find two bus stops.
near 40 Andrew St, Melrose Park NSW 2114, Australia
- This park is located on Consitution Road inside Meadowbank Park.It is fenced and shaded. It has a variety of toy equipment: a play system, a see-saw, a spring rocker and a slide. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. Around the park you can find sheltered picnic areas.
117-119 Constitution Rd, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Brush Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. You can find a bus stop just in front of this park.
Corner of Brush Rd Hermoyne St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Adelaide Street and inside at one of major sporting areas. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts with slides, a spring rider, a see-saw. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. This is a good park for pre- schoolers. At the side of the park you can find some seating area. Tennis courts are located at the side of the park. There is also a walk path around this park. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
100B Adelaide St, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This small playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced, unshaded and suitable for pre schoolers. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find some parking as well.
near 6 Union St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- Anzac Park is on Anzac Avenue, West Ryde. It is partially fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with a slide and a set of swings, a spring rider and a sliding pole. This has a great open space area to enjoy. At the side of the park you can find some seating area and parking
near 80 Anzac Ave, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia