Playground:Little Manly Beach, Manly
Address: End of Stuart Street
Manly NSW 2095
This small park is located on Little Manly Beach at the intersection of Marshall and Stuart Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (one for babies and another one for older kids). Equipment is placed on a softfall area. Near this park there is also a kiosk, swimming area and the pleasant beach.
ph: (02) 9976 1500
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Carey Street. The park has everything one needs for the perfect day out. You can swim at Little Manly Beach or at Colin's flat, go fishing off the point, enjoy a BBQ or a picnic and for children, there is a great shaded, unfenced playground, lots of grassy areas to play on and a footpath for riding scooters or bikes or roller blading. Little Manly Beach Café serves not only coffee and ice cream but also sandwiches and hot lunches. Also, you can find car parking. The playground equipment is suitable for toddlers and includes swings, fort, slide, climbing net, bridge, see saw, spring rider, stepping stones, climbing frames. Parents, please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
LOT 11 Carey St, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
- This great playground is located on Carey Street in a waterfront in Manly. It is unfenced, shaded by a sails and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, bridge, flying fox, see saw, a set of swings and some other interesting elements. There are plenty sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, large grassy place, good for ball games or just to run around. Car parking are available. Nice relaxing park.
near LOT 156 Carey Street, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
- The Ivanhoe Park is located on Between Sydney Road and Raglan Street, in Manly. The park is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is play unit with fort, slide, bridge, flzing fox, 4 seats see saw and some other toys. Car parking, too.
near 67-71 Sydney Road, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
- The North Steyne Playground is located on North Steyne in Manly. It is fenced from water and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a baby and a senior swing, plenty picnic tables and BBQs. Car parking, too.
near 86-88 North Steyne, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
- This playground is locates on North Steyne at a waterfront in Manly. It is unfenced and unshaded. As for toy equipment just a set of swings. Parking is available at the front of the park.This is a pleasant area for parents and kids to enjoy as it has an excellent view, beach to play in and food shops nearby.
near 116 North Steyne, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
- This playground is located on Between Brisbane Street and Griffith Street in Fairlight. There is a baby and a senior swing.
near 15-17 Brisbane Street, Fairlight NSW 2094, Australia
- This playground is located on Kenneth Road and it is part of an aquatic centre and the front of this park you can find a swimming pool. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider. You can find some seating and sporstfield courts,parking and bus stop as well.
7 Kenneth Rd, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
- This playground is located on Harland Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide,a climbing net and a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track. This place offers lots of green areas to enjoy. This place is suitable for large groups and families.
36 Jamieson Ave, Fairlight NSW 2094, Australia