Playground:Liverpool Apex Park Playground, NSW
Address: near 34 Copeland Street
Liverpool NSW 2170
This good playground is found on the corner of Copeland Street and Elizabeth Drive. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered - but partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: baby and senior swing, see saw, springers, fort with two lookouts, bridge, monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbing frames, slides and other entertaining elements. There are few covered picnic tables around. Open grass beside, also walk/bike paths through the park. Off street car parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at the Collimore Park in Liverpool. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a nest swing and rope climbing tower, also there are more tennis and basketball courts, great for kids and adults. There is a sheltered picnic table and BBQ. Car parking, too.
near LOT 1 Collimore Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at Bigge Park, located on Bigge Street in Liverpool. It is fenced, unsheltered and best suited for older kids. Equipment: climbing structure with climbing nets, climbing wall and more interesting elements. There are tennis courts next to the plaz area. There are benches under natural shade. Nice relaxing park.
near 124 Bigge Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Hindmarsh Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find climbing equipment, two spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find some seats. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
16 Hindmarsh Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Small playground for the younger kids and toddlers. Set on Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a satnd on spinner and a springer, all set on soft fall rubber. Unsheltered, unfenced. Covered picnic table just beside. Some grassy room for the littlies to run around and kick the ball.
Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This colourful playground is set at the Woodward Park, located on the Memorial Avenue in Liverpool. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. It has a play unit with two slides, bridge, monkey bar, climbing wall, climbing net, spring rider and some other toys for climbing. Near to the playground there are tennis courts, and surrounded with big grass, good for ball games or just to run around. Picnic tables and benches are available. Car parking, too. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thanks.
near 40 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in the Light Horse Park, located on Newbridge Road in Liverpool. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find slide, monkey bars, flying foxe, climbing structures, ladders, noughts and crosses, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, public toilets, steam tractor, and surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near Newbridge Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on the corner of Mill Rd and Nagle St. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. There is some grass beside and nice big trees. The play equipment incl. bigger and toddler slide, bridge, climbing wall, small sliding pole, noughts and crosses, spiral pole, monkey bars. Best for younger kids. Seating beside.
Cnr Mill Rd and Nagle St, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Small playground by the Brickmakers Creek, across the Lawrence Hargrave Road is Warwick Farm Public School. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a playhouse with abacus, a slide, stepping stones and a rock wall. Benches beside.
near 102 Lawrence Hargrave Road, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia