Playground:Livvi's Place, Yamble Reserve
Address: 196-218 Quarry Rd
Ryde NSW 2112
Yamble Reserve is a beautiful park with a wonderful new playground - Livvi's Place. There's plenty to do for everyone. You can bring kiddy bikes and have a stroll around the park. Or let kids imagination fly at the maze path with sensory art and plantings. There is a double flying fox, swings (check out the hammock one), satellite dish spinner, a huge pyramid for kids to climb on. Then tunnels, slides, climbing nets, sand pit and much, much more. Reserve your whole day and have a lunch at the sheltered BBQs and picnic tables. It's a all abilities playground, with toilets and drinking fountain. A large parking lot is straight off Quarry Road. The smaller one located off Clermont Avenue is closed on weekends.
Please help make this article better and upload some photos from your visit, thank you.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Lavarack Street. It is a small grassy playground inside a residential area. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings, a slide, and a see-saw. Seating is available at the front of the park.
LOT 29 Lavarack St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This small park is located on Wolger Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings and a fort with a slide. There is some seating around the park.
49 Wolger Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Watts Road inside Watts Park at a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one see-saw, one fort with tube slide, a set of swings.
near 16 Watts Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- There is a very simple but lovely playground at Brigade Park on Jones Street. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are swings, slide and see saw for the kids and two benches under trees for the parents. There is a big open grassy space for ball games. Good for some afternoon activity and relax.
near 4-8 Jones Street, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Banksia Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a merry go round, a slide and a see-saw.
29 Banksia St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This grassy playground is located on Dan Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one see saw and a set of swings. Around this park you can find some seating and parking area as well.
8-14 Dan St, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This medium size playground is located on Boyce Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a slide and a see-saw. This area offers a large open field for ball games.
32 Twin Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This challenging and recenlty updated playground is located on Argyle Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a fort with slide, a merry go round, a see saw and a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area.Aditionally to the park you can find some picnic shelters and parking. This is an area which offers a sporstfield and a cycle path. Great place for large families and groups.
24 Argyle Ave, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia