Playground:Lochinvar Sport Centre
Address: on LOT 435 Robert Road
Lochinvar NSW 2321
This playground is located beside Lochinvar Sport Centre and jack Lane Fields. Parking is available near by.
Children can play on two swings (one baby) and slide. Playground is shaded and partially fenced.
Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Children can play on two swings (one baby), climbing set, fort with two slides,bridge,stairs,spiral stairs,climbing wall and a see-saw. Bench is beside the playground, parking spaces near by. Toward the open field there's also a shaded picnic table.
corner of Dunkley Street and Fairfax St, Rutherford NSW 2320, Australia
- One small and one big climbing tower are the only thing children can play on here.
corner of Alexandra Ave, HillView St and New England Hwy, Rutherford NSW 2320, Australia
- A nice playground with fort with stairs,rope bridge,two slides,climbing wall, two spring riders and swings. Children can drive their bikes on track around the playground or run around. There's one bench.
opposite 16 Honeyoak Drive, Aberglasslyn NSW 2320, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Water and Hight Streets. It is unfenced and unshaded. Suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall and has baby and senior swing, see saw, springer, stand on spinner, toddler slide, noughts and crosses and a fort with slide, climbing mat, spiral pole and shop front.A covered picnic table beside and some grass for ball games. Public toilets available in the park.
Cnr Water and Hight Streets, Greta NSW 2334, Australia
- Basic playground, located on the Cnr Oxford and Withburn Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with open grass. Play equipment: swings, fort, slide, climbers, playhouse, springer and other entertaining elements. Covered picnic table beside.
Cnr Oxford and Withburn Streets, Greta NSW 2334, Australia
- The playground is on Elizabeth Street in Telarah. The park is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for all ages and all abilities. There is swimming pool, a baby and a senior swing, slide, liberty swing and more other element. The area is surrounded big grass, good for ball games. Car parking is available. There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 18-22 Elizabeth Street, Telarah NSW 2320, Australia
- This is a big area for family picnics where children can run around freely. They can play on two sets of swing - each two swings (one baby), on two different see-saws and climbing net. If you prefer water games you can enjoy in the water. Mini train rides are available every Sunday from 11 a.m. ($3 per passenger). You can observe up to 300 bird species while walking on trails that surround the lake. Toilets and parkings spaces are available.
55 Scobies Lane, Oakhampton Heights NSW 2320, Australia
- Maitland Park has a great playground with something for everyone. Children can play on forts with slides,stairs,rope bridges,climbing walls, flying fox... There are many sensory exploration areas and everything is accessible for wheelchairs (including swings). Next to the playground is a bike track with road signs (not fenced) fro children to learn their skills. Picnic tables and BBQ's are available around the area. Cafe is located across the parking lot. Parking spaces - including 4 for disabled - are in front of the playground. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
80 Devonshire Street Maitland NSW 2320, Australia