Address: 37 Willoughby St
Epping NSW 2121
This playground is located on Willoughby Street. It is fenced and unshaded. There are two areas with toy equipment one for junior and another one for senior. As toy equipment you can find one set of swings, two sliding poles, monkey amd climbing bars for senior kids. Youi can find a fort with a slide , a see-saw and two spring riders for junior kids. Around the park you kids can also enjoy a bike track. This park recognises Lord Augustus William Frederick Spencer Loftus (1817/1904), who was the 27th Governor of NSW from 1879 to 1884
Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- West Epping Park Playground, is a small playground beside the community Centre access via Downing Street Epping. Sorry no photos, please take a few pics next visit.
Corner of Dent and Downing Sts, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is located on Mobbs Lane inside Mobbs Lane Reserve. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides (one spiral) a spring rider and at another area a set of swings. This reserve offers areas of remnant bushland, with an area of almost 4 hectares and off-street parking.
LOT 1 Mobbs Ln, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- David Scott Reserve is found on the Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW, beside the tennis courts. There are a set of swings for bigger kids outside the main fenced playground, which is really designed for toddlers and pre-schoolers. A small slide, a single pole merry-go-round, and a climbing net are all inside a fenced area with soft fall.
Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Darwin Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a set of swings. There is also a climbing tower and a spring rider. Beside these toys you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered picnic table near the park. Across the park there is a walkpath which connects the park to Darwin and Ross Street.
near 28-30 Darwin Street, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This playground is located on Talinga Street, Carlingford inside Talinga Park. This park is set inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded (some natural shade in the afternoon). As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. You can also find some seating.
26 Talinga St, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This playground is located on Dunrossil Avenue. It is unfenced an unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two divided areas. You can find two forts with a slide, a climbing net and a climbing wall. At the side of this park youc an find a sheltered picnic table and two tennis courts.
35 Dunrossil Avenue, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This playground is lcoated on Avonlea Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with climbing equipment such as monkey bars and a climbing bridge. Next to it you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic tables and benches.
33 Avonlea Drive, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- On Wyralla Ave, Epping is this small suburb playground with swings, see saw, slides and climbing tower. The whole area is shaded. Parking space is available but limited for two hours. Opposite the playground is a small lawn with seats. A nice well kept park.
near 20-22 Wyralla Ave, Epping NSW 2121, Australia