Playground:Lofty Close Playground, Palmerston ACT
Address: near 3-13 Lofty Close
Palmerston ACT 2913
There is an unfenced, unsheltered playground on Lofty Close. The play area is suitable for younger kids and for toddlers. The equipment features: baby plus senior swing, flying fox, fort with slide, climbing net and climbing mat. There is a seat, car parking and bike way. The grassy area is capable for the kids for any play, ball games and so.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is an unfenced, unsheltered playground on Leal Place. It is suitable for younger kids. The play elements includes: swing, spring rider, see saw, fort with slide, spiral pole, ladder, bridge and ix ox. The nice grassy area is capable for the kids for any play, ball games and so.
near 1-3 Leal Place, Palmerston ACT 2913, Australia
- This playground is located on Kosciusko Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and a set of swings. You can find two bus stops and some shops near this park.
Koscuiszko Av after 2nd Tiptree Cr, Palmerston Territorio de la Capital Australiana 2913, Australia
- It is a small playground located on Foxlow Close. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: swing, spring rider, slide, ladder, spiral pole and some other toys. There is a seat and bike way. The park has little grassy area and nice natural shade.
near 11 Sonder Close, Palmerston ACT 2913, Australia
- It is a small playground located on Gungahlin place. The play area is partially fenced and fully sheltered. Best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: spring rider and climbing net structures. There are benches and car parking.
near 89 Gungahlin Place East, Gungahlin ACT 2912, Australia
- This playground is located on Bimberi Cres. The play area is partially fenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: swing, wave slide, spiral slide, fort, bridge, ladder, ix ox and some other toys. There are benches and bike way. The park has nice grassy area and some shady trees.
near 77-83 Bimberi Crescent, Palmerston ACT 2913, Australia
- This is a well equipped adventure playground for all ages and all abilities. It is situated next to Yerrabi Pond on Wunderlich Street in Gungahlin. The playground equipment has extra elements: giant Tarzan swing, crazy long double flying fox, extra long Burmese bridge. Also a fenced and shaded Liberty swing for kids in wheelchairs with a bench inside the fence. Of course, there is a play area for the younger ones which is set on soft fall underfoot and shaded by sails. It has baby and senior swing, crazy spinners, spring riders, monkey bar, flying fox and ship play structure with slide, bridge, sliding pole, climbing frames. There are superb tracks for bikes, scooters and rollers. If it's still not enough, you can find skate park and basket court. Sure, kids with any ages will find interests and exciting activities. The pond has plenty of bird life and ducks to view and feed them it is always interesting for the littlies. Nice grasslands with trees for relaxing walk. So, while children have fun, families can enjoy their barbecue as there are picnic areas with and without shelters, and people can also do sports. Car park is available right beside the playground. It is fantastic place with lots of facilities and activities, nothing is missing for a meaty, long and funny family day!
near 14 Wunderlich Street, Gungahlin ACT 2912, Australia
- There is a partially fenced, unsheltered playground located on Feathertop Street. The play area is suitable for younger kids. The equipment features: fort with slide, bridge, spiral pole, spring rider, monkey bar and some other toys. There is a seat. The park has little grassy area and natural shade.
near 29 Feathertop Street, Palmerston ACT 2913, Australia
- This small playground is set on Mirrabei Drive near the Yerrabi Pond in Amaroo. It is unfenced, unsheltered. You can find fort, slide, small tunnel, climbing frames and a bench for the parents at the side. Some grassy areas around are good for sports and ball games. You can walk on track through the park and on the edge of Yerrabi Pond.
near Mirrabei Drive, Amaroo ACT 2914, Australia