Address: Corner of Stuart and William Edward Streets
Longueville NSW 2066
This park is located on William Edward Street inside Lengueville Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a play system with two slides (one for younger and another one for older kids), and a rope bridge. The area offers a picnic table and two seats. At the side you can find a sports field area. This is a good place for groups.
Lane Cove Council
ph: (02) 9911 3555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This beautifully landscaped park/playground is located on Stuart Street in Longueville. Bordered by coastline keeps the air cool while the large amount of trees offer plenty of shade to relax in. The playground is filled with equipment to keep the younger kids busy, while the older kids take advantage of the open grass areas. Picnic tables generously scattered around the park offer place for the adults to sit and enjoy themselves too.
Stuart Street, Longueville NSW, 2066, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Mary & Stuart Streets in Longueville. It is a small playground which the younger kids can entertain themselves on and is fenced off from the road. Situated along the coast line gives this playground a lovely setting and being filled with trees provides plenty of shade for all to enjoy.
Mary Street, Longueville NSW, 2066, Australia
- This playground is accessible from Kallaroo Road in Riverview. The park offers BBQ facilities, Picnic tables & Park bench seats. This park has a natural setting with lots of trees providing plenty of shade and being set off the road allows very little noise to disturb the peacefulness the park offers. Toilets with disabled access are also available.
near 14 Miramont Avenue, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia
- This playground can be located where Woodford Street & Kellys Esplanade in Longueville, merge into one road. This is a basic playground built to entertain the younger kids while the parents sit and relax on the park benches provided, taking in the scenic views of the yachts berthed in the harbour opposite the playground. There is also a small open grass area provided, which is big enough to kick a ball on, etc.
Woodford Street, Longueville NSW, 2066, Australia
- This park is located on Woolwich Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a rope bridge, a climbing net, rings and a swing. At the side you can find some seating and a unsheltered picnic table. This park also offers a playing field.
near 71 Woolwich Rd, Woolwich NSW 2110, Australia
- This playground is located on Prince George Parade. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find two benches.
19 Prince George Parade, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- This playground is on the Marjorie York Reserve on the Tambourine road. A bus stop is right there, so the transport is excellent. Fully fenced and very shady by lot of wood. It is for older children, not for toddlers. There are seats for the parents and a picnic table. The equipment of the playground are: 2 swings, a road roller toy, a climbing see saw toy, a cube toy with a hole (like a little tunel), 2 simple slides, 1 tunel slide with a rope bridge and a spiral sliding pole. It's a well-equipped one, but unfortunately the ball games are prohibited. Beside the playground is the York's Corner with a coffee shop where can by some foods and desserts. There are also a toy library, a pharmacy, a family medical practice, a beauty saloon, etc. It's a nice woody & shady place for a picnic with the children on warm days.
near 61 Tambourine Bay Road, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia
- This grassy playground is set on Valentia Street and on a the waterfront near the ferry. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a themed fort with a slide, a set of swings and a see-saw. Some seating and parking is available at the side of this park. Parking can be hard.
near 1 Valentia St, Woolwich NSW 2110, Australia