Playground:Loyal Henry Park West Roseville Park
Address: near 45 Thomas Ave
Roseville New South Wales 2069
Loyal Henry Park / West Roseville Park is located next to 45 Thomas Avenue, next to 48 Bromborough Road and behind Abingdon Road, Roseville.
Children can play on swings, slide, spring rider and climbing tower. Benches and picnic tables are available. Playground is set next to two tennis courts with toilets and a large open area near by.
LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU!
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Two Turners Reserve is located between 24 - 26 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby) and a slide. The park is fenced and is also a nice open area to run around in. Can you please grab a few better photos to improve this article on your next visit - thanks :)
Between 24 - 26 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield, New South Wales 2070, Australia
- The playground is set at the end of Edenborough Road with a large parking area. A small children's playground, accompanied by a large open field for ball games for high schoolers. Small children's part is surrounded by a small fence with openings in it and many trees, which shade a large number of seating areas for parents. Next to the playground there is a concrete area, that children can use of roller-skating. There is also a drinking fountain and toilets near by.
End of Edenborough Rd, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Abingdon Road Reserve is located at the corner Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield. There are see-saw for four and two swings (one baby). Bus station is in front of the playground.
Corner of Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- This playground is located on Hotham Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a sandpit. A picnic table and bench is available at the side of the park.
9 Hotham St, Sydney NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is located on Greville Street. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing net, and a slide. At this site you can find three picnic tables.
100 Greville St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is located on Edgar Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings, a climbing net and a spring rider.
14 Edgar St, Sydney NSW 2067, Australia
- Ibbitson Park is located at the corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield. It's a nice shaded playground, surrounded by bushes and trees. Children can play on two slides for toddlers and preschool children, toddler see-saw, two swings (one baby) and a spiral slide. Parents can park at the end of the street. There are two benches for them in the park.
Corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Paddy Pallin Reserve playground is located between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield. There is one swing. Local mums please take a camera next time you visit the park and update the article, thank you.
Between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia