Playground:Lyneham Preprimary School
Address: near 10 Glover Street
Lyneham ACT 2602
Lyneham Preprimary School has lovely playground, it is located on the corner of Glover and Garling Streets in Lyneham. It is fenced. There is a fort with small tunnel, slide, bridge, sliding pole and climbing frames, also swings and a cute wooden playhouse. There are some trees for shade.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is in the middle of Wattle Park in Lyneham, located on Wattle St. Unfenced, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. Has a slide, bridge with stair access, baby and senior swing and spring rider. Also a basket court for older kids. You can find seats for nice chill under the trees.
near Wattle Street, O'Connor ACT 2602, Australia
- There is a small playground on Correa Street. The play area is partially fenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby swing, senior swing, spring rider, slide and ladder. There are benches. The park has nice grassy area and some shady trees.
near 2-8 Correa Street, O'Connor ACT 2602, Australia
- This playground is located on De Burgh Street. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: double swing, slide, ladder, chin up bar, parallel bars, climbing net and some other toys. There are benches and bike tracks. This playground is set beside open water.
near 49 De Burgh Street, Lyneham ACT 2602, Australia
- This playground is located on Boronia Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side you can find a bench.
37B Boronia Drive, O'Connor Territorio de la Capital Australiana 2602, Australia
- Corryron Garden Playground is a small, cute playground between Goodchild St and Fred Williams Cres in Lyneham. Unfenced, shady by trees. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids. There is a short tunnel slide, small rope climbing net and slide and some climbing frames. Parents can chill on benches at the side. Surrounded with grassy areas and trees. A lovely spot for a little being outside with the littlies.
near 1 Goodchild Street, Lyneham ACT 2602, Australia
- This small park is located on Cossington Smith Crescent & Fristom Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play systm with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a bench.
95 Cossington Smith Crescent, Lyneham Territorio de la Capital Australiana 2602, Australia
- There is an unfenced, unsheltered playground on Berry Street. It is suitable for younger kids. The equipment features: swing, spring rider, slide, ladder and parallel bars. The park has little grassy area and nice natural shade.
near 12 Berry Street, Downer ACT 2602, Australia
- This small playground is located on Hope Street in Dickson. Partially fenced and there is some shade by trees. The play equipment has baby and senior swing, slide and rocker. There is some grassy area for kicking the ball. Next to it you can find two tennis courts. Good place for some afternoon relax.
near 16 Hope Street, Dickson ACT 2602, Australia