Playground:Mackie Avenue Reserve
Address: next to 2 Mackie Ave
New Lambton NSW 2305
A nice playground in suburbian area. There's plenty of space for running around. Playground is suitable for younger children, older ones can play ball games. Drinking fountain is at hand.
Two benches for parents, but no shade. Parking available along the street.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Womboin Road. It has a fort, slide, swing and some climbers. Big grassy spaces around.
near 130 Womboin Road, Lambton NSW 2299, Australia
- This community garden with play equipment and some flowerbeds is set between Fletcher and Moira Streets in Adamstown by the locals. There are tools and watering cans if you and your kids want to contribute by weeding or watering. For play you can find slide, small tunnel, spiral pole, noughts and crosses, two spring riders and 4 swings including 1 baby swing. Bench and picnic table are good for chill, read and chat. Colorful signage and drawings make this park more happy and child friendly. It’s a lovely peaceful spot between houses with lots of lawn and trees, perfect to kick around a ball or have a picnic. Fernleigh Cafe on Fletcher Street is nearby. Bus stop is close on Fletcher St, too.
near 31A Fletcher Street, Adamstown NSW 2289, Australia
- This simple playground is set at the District Park in Broadmeadow, located on the corner of Denney St and Curley Rd. It is best suited for younger kids. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a slide with ladder, a 4ways springer and a spinner. Benches around and picnic table. Big open grassy field beside. The park hosts oval, stadium, tennis and volleyball courts, hockey, etc. Car parking and amenities.
near 45 Denney Street, Broadmeadow Új-Dél-Wales 2292, Ausztrália
- This playground is located on Belmore and Ella Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a for with a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is some seating at the side of the park.
- This playground is located on Orchardtwon Road and Hooper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a see-saw. At the side you can find two seats.
- This small playground is located on Gwydir street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
Cnr of Westcourt Road & Gwydir St, New Lambton NSW 2305, Australia
- Playground is located inside the warehouse, next to the cafe. Toilets are close by. At the playground they run free workshops for children 5+. Children can enjoy shopping with parents with their own mini shopping trolleys. Playground includes a fort with slide, climbing net, playhouse and other toys. There's a huge parking lot upfront incl parking spaces for disabled. For more info check http://www.bunnings.com.au/
30 Northcott Drv, Bunnings Warehouse, Kotara NSW 2289, Australia
- This small playground is located on Wyong Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find one seat.