Address: End of Leith Road
Pennant Hills NSW 2120
A simple playground and park that links Leith and Malahide Roads Pennant Hills. You will find a path linking the two roads and a set of swings. Beside Pennant Hills Public School.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Briddon Close. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider.
2A Briddon Close, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- Wollundry Park is located under the trees so there's shade any time of day. Playground is complitely fenced and quite big. There are a couple of spring riders, swings (one baby), see-saw and a big fort with slides. A sheltered picnic table and three benches make enough room for parents two enjoy and observe their children play. A bike path is just outside the fence. Parking place is behind it.
next to 58 Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- Jack Thompson Reserve is found at the end of End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW. A nice timber challange course for younger kids, with a couple of bridges, ramps and slides. There is a spiders web climbing net and a couple of swings as well . The park is fenced and there is also a large open area to run around in.
End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- This small park is located on Gunbalanya Road. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide for pre schoolers and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
19 Gunbalanya Avenue, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This park is located on New Farm Road inside New Farm Road Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a complex play system with two bridges and a slide. At the side youc an find a srping rider and a set of swings. You can also find two benches.
near 52A New Farm Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- Beecroft Railway station Gardens is a small fenced in area near the corner where Hannah street and Wongala Crescent,Beecroft. Set up near a busy street. It is a good place for smaller kids. This place has multiple swings, slides under small forts and a number of climbing nets of different sizes. There is some natural shade and a number of seats are also provided. This play area is across the street from a pharmacy. A short distance up Hannah Street (on your right) is a Children's Book shop and a Cafe. A bus stop is also there nearby.
near 11 Wongala Crescent, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is located on Lyndon Way. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find basic toy equipment here: a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side you can find a seat.
near 5 Lyndon Way, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is located on Bishop Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find a bench.
14-16 Bishop Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia