This playground is located on Heaslip Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a sldie and a spiral monkey bar. There are some seats at the sides of this park and parking not far from play equipment. Ther eis some bushland backdrop at this park.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Gorrell Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. You can also find a picnic table at the side and some parking.
- This multidiscliplinary playground is located on Payne Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing tower, a monkey bar with a slide for older kids, a spring rider and a play sytem for younger kids. Set of swings are located on a softfall area.
- This playground is set at Figtree Park on Princes Highway, Figtree. Unfenced, partially shady by trees, soft fall grounded. There are: big rope climbing tower, swings, springers, fort, slides and climbing frames. Tennis courts, oval and grassy spaces are available for sports and ball games. You can find seats, picnic table, also some restaurants nearby and a supermarket, too. Car parking, toilets. Great place for picnics and active recreations. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 9 Princes Highway, Figtree NSW 2525, Australia
- This playground is located on Risley Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. There is plenty of open space to enjoy as well.
- Wollongong Hospital Playground is located on Crown Street,suitable for toddlers,but we have not enough details.You can help to improve this article by adding details and some photos of this playground.Thanks.
near 387-389 Crown St, Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
- This playground is located on Reserve Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide a climbing net and a set of swings.
- The playground is set at quiet Roy Johanson Park on Euroka St It is unfenced,unsheltered with big grassy area for some ball games or other.Next is oval for cricket.Lovely big shady trees is pretty for looking this environment.Has toilets,suitable for toddlers and older kids,car parking,seats.Creek is nearby.Toys;climbing equipment with slide,ladder,some poles,climbing net,climbing wall,monkey bar,spring rider,velocitron,sliding pole,hurricane.
near 74 Euroka St, West Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
- This playground is located on Swan Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. There are also playing fields to enjoy.