Playground:Manor Place II
Address: End of Manor Pl
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
This playground is on Kareela Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. It is a fun challenging park which includes: one fort with slide, a monkey bar and slidig poles as toy equipment. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Beside the park there is some seating and a walk track.
The Hills Shire Council
ph: (02) 9843 0555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located in Mileham Avenue and inside Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find two divided areas for toy equipments here. On one area you can find a set of swings (one for toddlers and another one for older kids). On another area you can find a fort with a slide and a slide. There is also an unsheltered picnic area and some parking at the front and side of the park.
25 Mileham Ave, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Raemot Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a fort and a slide, two monkey bars and a rope bridge. At the side of this park you can find free parking.
LOT 5 Old Northern Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Glanmire Road. Great playground with lots of open space to play. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is divided into two parts. Area one includes: a fort with a slide and a spring rider, area two includes: a set of swings and two monkey bars. At the side of area two there is a picnic table. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Corner of Akora Ave and Glanmire Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Rose Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a slide.
near LOT 14 Charles St, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Bass Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. This entertaining park offers one fort with a slide, a sliding pole, a rope bridge, a set of swings and a climbing net. Beside this park you can find some seating. Set of swings is located on a softfall area. You can find a walk path around the park.
near LOT 3 Bass Dr, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set at Yattenden Park, located on John Street in Baulkham Hills. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings and slide with ladder. There is bench for parents to sit and chill. The park host a cricket court and football club where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Car parking, too.
near John Street, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is tucked away on the side of the large open grassy area at the end of Anson Pl Castle Hill. Nice simple playground with good toys and space to run. Please take some photos next time your there to update this one.
End of Anson Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- Coolong Reserve is a large open area on Coolong St, Castle Hill NSW. There is one main playground for younger kids and a cool climbing frame for the older ones. The central playground has a few slide, and a climbing frame. nearby are a couple of swings, and the otherside is the larger climbing tower. A concrete path leads through and around the playground great for little ones on their bikes or trikes.
Opposite 39 Coolong St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia