Address: near 11-13 Koorangi Ave
Elanora Heights NSW 2101
This small playground is set inside Maralinga Bushland Reserve on Koorangi Avenue. It is not fenced, naturally shaded and it is set on a quiet road. Toy equipment includes: one see-saw and a swing. There are benches around the place and the area is suitable for picnics.
ph: (02) 9970 1111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is inside Worrarra Reserve and on Worrarra Avenue. This playground is not fenced but it is on a quiet road with water views. Toy equipment is set on a sandpit and includes: one slide two swings and a see- saw
212-214 Woorarra Ave, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia
- Dewrang Reserve offers a small playground inside a residential area. Toy equipment includes one swing and a slide. This area got some parking and seats. This reserve offers a variety of of plants and animals for you to see. Park is not fenced but it is located on a quiet avenue.
near 8 Dewrang Ave, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia
- Inside this residential area you can find a fully fenced small playground at Anana Reserve. This park offers plenty of green space and toy equipment such as: a fort with a slide, a train toy and two swings. Seats are available near toy equipment. At front of this park you can find a bus stop as well.
near 94 Elanora Rd, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia
- This lovely playground is located inside Allington Reserve. It is naturally shaded and fully fenced. The area includes some seating and it is suitable for picnics. Going north and on Kalang Rd you can find a bus stop and two shops. One restaurant and a photography shop.
near 44 Allington Crescent, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia
- This small playground is located at Coleena Reserve, Elanora Heights. It offers a slide and a spring based see-saw for primary and pre school kids. Although this park is not fenced it is located inside a residential area. Good area for free play.
Corner of Cooleena and Morandoo Roads, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia
- This is a small playground located at Merridong Road next to the tennis courts and inside Epworth Park. Toy equipment includes: one swing and a see saw. Lots of open area to run around in.
near 1B Merridong Rd, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia
- This small playground is inside Tatiara Reserve on Tatiara Crescent (opposite Bellara Avenue). It is partially fenced, naturally shaded and on a quiet road.Toy equipment consists of three swings for kids and one for baby.
near 8 Tatiara Crescent (opp Bellara Ave), North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- This playground is located inside Bilarong Reserve and at the front of an open water. It is sheltered and fully fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a climbing net, a see saw and two spring riders. It is suitable for pre-schoolers and primary school kids. This is a good area for picnics and there is sheltered space. Parking is available. At this reserve you can find native birds and animals.
LOT 8 Wakehurst Pkwy, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia