Playground:Maraylya Park Playground,Maraylya,NSW
Address: near 370 Boundary Rd
Maraylya NSW 2765
This playgroun is set at Maraylya Park on Boundary Rd.It is big nice park with plenty of shady trees,and open grassy area.Has toilets,seats,picnic table,bbq,car parking.The play area is unfenced,unsheltered,suitable for toddlers and including fort with climbing elements,slide,ladder,swings,flying fox,bars,tennis courts next.Great for walk trough the nice trees and relax.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is the place for whole family to have fun. Kids will enjoy their special room with a colourful play system. When hungry they offer delicious food and drinks. Adults can have a time off while their kids play - there is large sitting area, very nicely decorated. For more info check http://australianbrewery.com.au/
near 350 Annangrove Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- This park is located on Kindilen Close. It is fenced and unshaded. This is a great park with two areas of play. Area one includes a challenging slide, two climbing nets, two sliding poles, a set of swings and a climbing wall for older kids. Area two includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider for younger kids. The area includes one picnic table as well. Around the park there is a cycle path.
2 Kindilen Close, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on O'Reilly Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with tube slides. At the back of this fort you can find a set of swings. Near the swing area there are some seats available. Swings are located on a softfall area. The area also offers some sheltered seating and picnic areas. Beside this park you can find a sportsfield area. Around the park you can find a bike track as well.
near 3 O'Reilly Way, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit and add a description, thanks
54 Worcester Road, Rouse Hill Regional Park, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- This playground is set in Annangrove Park, located on Currie Avenue in Annangrove. It is partially fenced, shaded by big trees and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: slide, monkey bar, ladder, pommels, senior and baby swing, spring rider and climbing set. There are covered and uncovered picnic tables, BBQ, public toilets, car parking and some sports courts.
near LOT 388 Currie Avenue Annangrove NSW 2156, Australia
- Children can play on two swings (one baby), slide and climbing wall. Or they can run around green area or drive bikes on pathway. Parents can enjoy at the shaded picnic table.
opposite 14 Oliver St East, Riverstone NSW 2765, Australia
- The Bruce Purser Reserve is located on Withers Road in Rouse Hill. There are large oval and few cricket courts. Unfortunately there is no playground. Across the road you can find The Hills Centenary Park, there is a playground.
near LOT 10 Withers Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- A wonderful playground with toys like small climbing tower, climbing dome, playhouse with slide and climbing net.. Tracks lead to the sandy beach so bring some sand toys. There's a Family Restaurant close to the entrance. Several sheltered picnic tables available around the area.
LOT 1 Wilberforce Road, Freemans Reach NSW 2756, Australia