Address: 14 Mardi St
Girraween NSW 2145
This is a nice playground on Mardi Street. Kids can play on slide, swings or climb the climbing tower. Playground is fenced and offers enough space so kids can run around or play ball games. There are a couple of benches scattered around the place.
Holroyd City Council
ph: (02) 9840 9840
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Kids will have lots of fun on this playground. There are swings and a play system with slides, climbing wall, tunnel, cubby house... Benches are around and a large open space beside so kids can run around and play ball games.
2 Linlee St, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia
- This is a great playground for families. There are a couple of benches and a picnic table, well set by the BBQ. Kids can ride their kiddy bikes or play on swings (two swings - one baby), spring riders or on a play system with three different slides, bridge, sliding pole... Have fun.
7-15 Maunder Ave, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia
- Playground offer toys like two spring riders and a play system with two slides, climbing net, sliding pole, fort and bridge. It'll keep your child occupied for a while. There's a bench nicely located in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photo and comments, thank you
LOT 14 Macklin St, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- Playground in this reserve has a play system with lots of ways to climb. There are also stepping "stones", a nice bike path and some benches around the playground.
near 10 Palm Street, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is set at Civic Park on the end of Parkland Ave, Pendle Hill. Unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find fort, slide, spiral slide, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, swings and more entertaining elements. There are grassy areas, various sports courts as tennis and basket courts, seats, picnic tables and BBQ. You can find toilets and car parking on the end of Parkland Ave and of Civic Ave, too. Variations of the activities for all ages makes this park excellent for family picnics. Even great for lounging in the grass enjoying some great book and relax or drawing with the kids under shady trees. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 9 Lismore Street, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Metella Road inside Metella Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides ad two set of swings. At the side you can find a sliding pole, a climbing net and wall. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
211-223 Metella Road, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- There is a small but cute playground at Gregory Park on Gregory St, Greystanes. There is a play system with nice painted pannels, slide, bridge, sliding pole, climbing frames, and there are two senior swings. Large grassy area is good for kids to burn some more energy, running around and play ball games. You can sit on one of the benches at the side under shady trees. Or bring a blanket and some sandwiches and make a, enjoyable picnic with the littlies.
near LOT 36 Gregory Street, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- Keene Park is located on 245 Targo Road, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The park is located near two apartment buildings, homes and a school. The park has benches all around it. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and and primary schoolers. It has a monkey bar, a slide and spring rider with soft fall underneath them.
near 232 Targo Rd, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia