Playground:Marjorie York Reserve playground
Address: near 61 Tambourine Bay Road
Riverview NSW 2066
This playground is on the Marjorie York Reserve on the Tambourine road. A bus stop is right there, so the transport is excellent. Fully fenced and very shady by lot of wood. It is for older children, not for toddlers. There are seats for the parents and a picnic table. The equipment of the playground are: 2 swings, a road roller toy, a climbing see saw toy, a cube toy with a hole (like a little tunel), 2 simple slides, 1 tunel slide with a rope bridge and a spiral sliding pole. It's a well-equipped one, but unfortunately the ball games are prohibited. Beside the playground is the York's Corner with a coffee shop where can by some foods and desserts. There are also a toy library, a pharmacy, a family medical practice, a beauty saloon, etc. It's a nice woody & shady place for a picnic with the children on warm days.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is accessible from Kallaroo Road in Riverview. The park offers BBQ facilities, Picnic tables & Park bench seats. This park has a natural setting with lots of trees providing plenty of shade and being set off the road allows very little noise to disturb the peacefulness the park offers. Toilets with disabled access are also available.
near 14 Miramont Avenue, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia
- This playground is set on Kooyong Road. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide and a rope bridge. This park has got a bushland backdrop which serves as shade. At the side of the park you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
19 Kooyong Rd, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia
- This very simple playground is next to an oval, located on Little Street at Pottery Green Park, Lane Cove. You can find a baby plus a senior swing and a bench under shady trees. There is a nice grassy oval, great for run, jump, kick the ball, so to burn some energy if the kids bored with swinging. The environment is pretty green and relaxing. You can find car parking and a swimming pool next to the oval.
near LOT 89 Phoenix Street, Lane Cove NSW 2066, Australia
- This park is located on William Edward Street inside Lengueville Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a play system with two slides (one for younger and another one for older kids), and a rope bridge. The area offers a picnic table and two seats. At the side you can find a sports field area. This is a good place for groups.
Corner of Stuart and William Edward Streets, Longueville NSW 2066, Australia
- This playground can be located where Woodford Street & Kellys Esplanade in Longueville, merge into one road. This is a basic playground built to entertain the younger kids while the parents sit and relax on the park benches provided, taking in the scenic views of the yachts berthed in the harbour opposite the playground. There is also a small open grass area provided, which is big enough to kick a ball on, etc.
Woodford Street, Longueville NSW, 2066, Australia
- This playground is located on Epping Road in Lane Cove North and has plenty of trees providing lots of shade, both on the playground and the surrounding grass area. The playground and basketball court means that there are activities for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Epping Road, Lane Cove North NSW, 2066, Australia
- This playground is situated on Murray Street in Lane Cove North. It has a beautiful setting with lots of trees providing plenty of shade for all. There is a large amount of equipment on offer for the younger kids to entertain themselves on, while the older kids make use of the open grass areas. There are a picnic tables scattered around in the shade of the trees.
Murray Street, Lane Cove North NSW, 2066, Australia
- This is a lovely park for toddlers in suburbian area. It is fenced and sun sheltered. Toys include small climbing tower, four swings (two baby), fort with slide and another slide for little ones. There's also a spring rider and a climbing net. All in all a nice place for afternoon on fresh air.
near 20 Cullen Street, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia