Playground:Marlborough Street Playground, Leichhardt
Address: near 16 Marlborough Street
Leichhardt NSW 2040
This small playground is located on Marlborough Street in Leichhardt. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings, slide, monkey bar, merry go round and some other toys. There are picnic tables and benches under natural shade. Car parking, too. Next to the playground there are restaurant and other shaded playground.
Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Pioneers Memorial Park, located on Norton Street in Leichhardt. The playground is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. As play equipment you can find the slide with ramp, climbing net, merry go round, climbing net structure, sand pit with sand diggers, swings and some other elements. There are public toilets, disabled toilets, picnic tables, large rotunda, car parking. Nice relaxing park with big grass.
near LOT Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set at Marr Reserve, located on Excelsior Street in Leichhardt. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find forts with slide, climbing nets, sliding and climbing poles, noughts and crosses, a baby and a senior swing and also, there is a little fort with slide and abacus. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around. There is sheltered picnic tables and benches for parents to sit and chill. Car parking, too.
near 76-80 Excelsior Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- The playground on corner of Hill and Mackenzie Streets, Leichhardt, New South Wales. It has a swing set is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is fenced, and the area has trees making it fun to explore.
Corner of Hill and Mackenzie St, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- It's located on Petersham Street, Sydney. It has a slide, a tunnel, spinner, climbing toy. It's shaded and partially fenced.
near 7 Petersham Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- This playground is situated on the Cnr of North St & William St in Leichhardt. The playground is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: fort with climbing wall, climbing nets, ladder, bridge, slide, spider web climber, stand on spinner, and a baby and a senior swing. There are 2 benches under natural shade.
near 40-76 William Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is located on Myrtle and Flood Street. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings, a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a climbing net and a merry go round. Parking is available at both sides of the street.
41 Flood Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- War Memorial Park is located on Catherine Street, Leichhardt. It is located in a residential area. It has an open field for children of all ages to run around in and play ball games. It also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers.
near 301 Catherine St, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- Brighton Street Park is located on 20 Brighton Street, Petersham, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, spring riders and see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in. This is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
20 Brighton St, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia