Address: 60-62 Maroa Crescent
Allambie Heights NSW 2100
This beautiful playground is inside Maroa Reserve. It has got plenty of open field space and it is suitable for picnics.Toy equipment includes: 4 swings a solid top flying fox and a toddlers play area. There is also a water tap at the front of the park
Warringah Council ph: (02) 9942 2111 http://www.warringah.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This grassy playground is located on Wandella Road inside Wandella Reserve. It is inside a residential area and it is unfenced and partially shaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings, a see-saw and a slide. There is seating availability as well. This park has a bushland backdropto enjoy.
near 1 Wandella Rd, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This small playground is located on Gilai Place inside a residential area. You can find a slide and two swings as toy equipment. This place is suitable for pre schoolers and primary school kids.
4 Gilai Pl, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This fenced and shaded playground is located on Sir Riden Cutler Memorial Drive. This park is located at a water front. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. All equipment is located on a softfall area. There are also some picnic tables,seating and toilets around the park. Parking is available at the side of the park.
Sir Roden Cutler Vc Memorial Dr, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Orara Road inside Orara Reserve. You can find basic toy equipment: One set of swings and a see-saw. It is unfenced and limited natural shad.
End of Orara Rd, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on King Street inside King Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment includes: one fort with tunnel and another fort with slide. Forts are placed in two different areas. A platform seat is available at thsi park as well. There is open field space at the Reserve.
45-47 King St, Manly Vale Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia
- This playground is located on Cootamundra Drive. It is unfenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings.
18 Cootamundra Dr, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Tottenham and Woodvine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found: a set of swings and a slide.
Corner of Tottenham and Woodbine St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia
- A new playground with pretty well everything, it is very cool. Beside a large community garden this playground has a large bucket swing, slides, small climbing wall/car thing, all done is a tasteful emulated natural environment. There is a also a rope climbing tower. No toilets and the shade is very limited, nothing on the equipment in the middle of day. No toilets :( otherwise a great playground. Please take some photos on next visit as it looks much better then this image :)
near 6 Innes Rd, Manly Vale NSW 2093, Australia