Playground:Marrickville Park, Petersham
Address: near 101 Frazer St
Petersham NSW 2049
Marrickville Park is located on Frazer Street, Petersham, New South Wales. The park is located in a residential area, beside the large playing fields. It has 2 playgrounds that have forts, slides, 2 swing sets, a see-saw and a spring rider all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playgrounds for children to run around in and play ball games. This is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a bridge connecting the two playgrounds. There are benches all around the playgrounds and open field for parents to sit on and be able to keep an eye on their children as they play. The playgrounds are partially shaded with trees.
ph: (02) 9335 2137
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set in Morton Park located on New Canterbury Rd. It is shaded, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there are swings, slide, climbing frames, monkey bar, spring rider, see saw, also there is a bike path and grassy area which is good for ball games. You can find benches, picnic tables and BBQ. Pretty nice park and play space surrounded with nice trees and flowers, great for picnic with kids.
between New Canterbury Rd & Gould Ave, Lewisham NSW 2049, Australia
- The Marr Playground is located on Albert Street in Petersham. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. Basic toy equipment can be found: fort with twisted slide, ladder, a baby and a senior swing, monkey bar, spiral pole, see saw and spring rider. There are a few benches under shady trees. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 2 Albert Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- Located at the end of Amy Street, adjacent to the Henson Park oval and to Marrickville Tennis Club. Fenced, soft fall grounded. There is a play unit with slide, climbing wall and various climbers, abacus and few other toys. Seating inside the fence.
near 2 Amy Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- A lovely spot for afternoon outside. Kids will enjoy the sun shaded playground with toys like forts, slides, swings, see-saw, single pole see-saw and more. Bike track runs through the park and connects playground with basketball court and spot with fitness equipment. Picnic tables and benches are scattered all around.
near 29 Malakoff Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- The playground is located on Frederick Street. It has a slide, climbing structures and frames. It has some other climbing toys also. It's unfenced but shaded with trees, it's in the nice park.
near 17 Hopetoun Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- Small, fenced local playground on Illawara Rd in Marrickville. You can help to improve this article by addign details and photos, thanks.
near 171 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Brighton Street Park is located on 20 Brighton Street, Petersham, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, spring riders and see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in. This is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
20 Brighton St, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- This playground is located at Ness Park, on Hollands Ave, Marrickville. It is fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment is set on a soft fall rubber area. Best suited for younger kids, includes spiral and fireman's pole, climbing net, slides, spring riders, swings one with harness, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. Kids can run around and kick the ball in the grass by the play area. There are some benches under shady trees for chilling and watching the kids play. Good playground to take the children for some afternoon outdoor activity.
near 1-5 Hollands Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia