Playground:Marriott Street Reserve
Address: near 72 Boronia Street
Redfern NSW 2016
Playground is divided into two parts, half is grassy and the other half (which includes toys) has rubber flooring. Toys are sliding pole, playhouse and fort with slide. There are a couple of toys in the middle of playground. Parking lot is on the other side.
City of Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9265 9333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This pretty cool and interesting playground is situated on the corner of Lansdowne Street and Marlborough St at Ward Park, Surry Hills. Partially fenced, shady by trees. There are two play areas, one for older kids with a big rope climbing tower, a cool flying fox and mini skate park. The other play area has a slide, bridge, small climbing net, balance ring, stand on spinner. Also a basketball half court is available for a few meters from the play area. There are some benches for the parents and a grassy space what is good for kids to play together some sports and ball games. Great and fun place with cool activities.
near 26 Lansdowne Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- Kids can play on toys like two swings (one baby) and fort with slide and climbing net. Seating is around the playground. Bring kiddy bikes, there's plenty of space.
near 60 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- This is just a simple playground with basic toys (slide and swings) and a couple of benches. It's nicely shaded by trees but mostly open toward the street.
40 Douglas St, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- This small but cute playground is set at Shannon Reserve between Richards Lane and Crown St. Unfenced, unsheltered, shady by trees. There is a set of swings and a play system with bridge, slide, sliding poles and climbing frames. There are shady trees, benches for relax and some grassy spaces for the littlies to run a round. You can find market and restaurants nearby on Crown St. There are bus stops, make this park easily accessible. Nice, lovely place for some afternoon relax and fun.
near 35 Richards Lane, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- There are two childrens playgrounds set in a beautiful open park with great views. Kids can play on basketball courts, swings (incl baby), long slides and climbing walls (to reach the slides) and see saw. There's a special sun shaded water play area and a fenced area with three playhouses - air baloon, boat, elephant. A a nice public pool (with kids area) is located beside playground (fee for entry - for more info check http://www.princealfred.org/). Cafe is at pool entrance. Nice park with lots of open area and a few large trees for shade.
near 136-142 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- If your kids like climbing toys than they will like this place. There are two forts with all sorts of climbing equipment (sliding pole, bridge, different stairs, monkey bars). There are also two kinds of swing and a long slide. A spring rider and a baby swing are suitable for the smaller kids. For older kids there's half basketball court. Playground is fenced toward the street. Parking spaces are across the street. Benches are beside the toys.
near 248-250 Pitt Street, Waterloo NSW 2017, Australia
- This is a nice playground for smaller kids. There are two swings (one baby) and some balancing toys. Forts have slides, climbing toys, bridge and more. Benches are located all along the playground. Fence is positioned toward the street.
opposite 1-15 Austin Grove, Zetland NSW 2017, Australia
- There is a small fenced playground for the little ones on Balfour Street, Chippendale. Of toy equipment they can enjoy swinging (one baby plus one senior swing), rocking on spring rider and sliding on the small slide. There are some seats for the parents. Cute shady place for some afternoon relax.
Cnr Balfour Street & Bartley St, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia