Playground:Martin Reserve Playground, Croydon
Address: near 36A Seymour Street
Croydon Park NSW 2133
Located on Seymour St at Martin Reserve. There are two areas. One is shaded and has fort with various climbers, slide and a springer beside. The unshaded area ha sa smaller slide with ladder and sliding pole and a play system for older kids, that has monkey bars, flying fox, spiral pole, and slide. There is grass around, pathways, seating, drinking fountain and shady trees.
Municipality of Burwood
ph: (02) 9911 9911
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Nice playground, best suited for younger kids, located on Brighton Street inside Keith Smith Park. It is unfenced and shaded. Theis set on rubber underfoot: baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, slides, abacus, shop front, spiral pole. There is open grass and pathway, drinking fountain and seating. Beside this park you can find four tennis courts. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 33 Brighton St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This playground is located on Cowper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a two slides and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a slide and a set of swings as well. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area.
7 Cowper Street, Sydney NSW 2194, Australia
- A small local playground for younger kids, located on Wyatt Avenue, Burwood. It has a baby swing and senior swing, 2 spring riders and some grass around with shady trees. Park facilities: seating, picnic table and drinking fountain.
near 14 Wyatt Avenue, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Lion Street, Croydon. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a tunnel and a climbing net. There is also a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side of the park there is some seating.
near 10 Lion St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This small playground is located between Paisley Rd and the end of Fitzroy Street inside Reed Reserve. It is partially fenced and partially shady by trees. As toy equipment you can find a slide with sliding pole, spiral ladder and climbing mat, a spring rider and 2 senior swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Parking can be found at the back of this reserve.
near 3 Fitzroy St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- Woodstock is a park and Community Centre located between Church, Duff and Fitzroy Streets. There are 2 playgrounds close to each other. Suitable for all ages. You can fond baby and senior swings, basket swing, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, pole and more. Park facilities: benches, picnic tables, BBQ, rotunda and car parking. It is nice and lovely park, great for relax, play and picnic with kids. Please help make this article better and add some photos, thank you
22 Church St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- This park features two playgrounds. One is located on Portland St and has two areas. One is shaded, rubber grounded and has baby and senior swing, springer, double slide, noughts and crosses, sliding pole. The other area is next to this firts one, and it has a fenced and shaded Liberty swing. The other playground is near Mitchell St and it is also fenced. There is a fort with a small slide, noughts and crosses, see saw, spring rider and a set of 2 swings. The park features playing fields, cricket pitch and practice nets, 1.5km exercise track with exercise equipment, car parking, change rooms, toilets, seating, drinking fountain, picnic facilities with bbq, kiosk. Even an unfenced dog off leash area.
43 Portland St, Enfield NSW 2136, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Hextol Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two play systems: one junior and a senior one. First play system has a fort with slide. Second play system has two slides and a set of monkey bars, also a spider web climber. At the side of this park you can find a see-saw and a counting toy for small kids and a scale swing. A set of swings is also available. Parking is available at the side of the park. Other facilities of this park: cycle and walking paths,bike racks, sports field, soccer, cricket pitch and net, Public toilets, change rooms,sea ts and picnic tables, drinking fountain, kiosk. Near the Cooks River foreshore.
24 Hextol St, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia