Playground:Mascot Playground,Mascot NSW
Address: near 32 Forster St
Mascot NSW 2020
The Moscot playground is at Lionel Bowen Park on Forster St.It is unfenced, great for small and older kids.Equipment including sand pit,swings, train,climbing net tower and climbing frames,bridge, pannels, tunnel.Has toilets,seats under the shady trees,covered picnic tables.Bike path is cross the area,so have nice open grasses area,car parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is found in Lauriston Park on Middlemiss Street, Rosebery. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find two seats. This is a small park with an open space area.
10 Middlemiss St, Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia
- L'Estrange Park playground is situated at the corner of King St & Sutherland St. Playground is partly shaded by trees and well fenced from the street. Kids can play on swings, slide and see-saw. For older ones there's a half basketball court a little further along King Street. There's plenty of space for running or playing ball games.
Cnr King St & Sutherland St, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
- This playground is located in Todd Reserve on Wentworth Ave, Mascot. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide on one area and a set of swings at another. Nice large open area to run around.
58 Wentworth Ave, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
- This lovely playground is and Beaconsfield Park on Queen St. It is fully fenced, sheltered by sails, suitable for toddlers. There are swings, fort, slide, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a picnic area with several tables and a BBQ right at the side of the play area, sheltered by sail, too. Also, there is a Yum Cha at Your Place restaurant across the street. There are tennis courts, basket court and a grassy area for some sports activities, ball games.
54 Queen St, Beaconsfield NSW 2015, Australia
- Fenced, bark grounded, shaded playground, located between Campbell and Lackey Sts. There are two play areas, one is shaded by sail and has spiral slide with steps, springers, swings, moughts and crosses. The other area is right beside, it's unsheltered by shady by trees and has swings, slide, see saw and monkey bar. There is a cute bridge connecting the play areas. At the other side of the park there is a basket ring and cricket net. The park has nice grassy rooms and shady trees, picnic tables and bbqs, also toilets.
near 108 Campbell Street, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
- A beautiful playground with pathways to explore and ride bikes. Kids will love the double climbing tower, spring riders, long slides with special climbing walls to get to them... Lots of swings, bridge and more... Go and explore. Bring your lunch, there are sheltered picnic tables and BBQs. Cafe is open on weekends. Toilets and drinking fountain are near by. Have fun!
near 2 Barwon Park Road, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
- A lovely local place between Roberts and Mary Sts. It's fenced and soft fall grounded, has some trees. There is a swing, a springer and a slide with climbers. Suited for younger kids. Seating beside.
near 6 Roberts Street, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
- Camdenville Oval is located on May Street, St Peters, New South Wales. The playground has a normal swing set, a see-saw swing, slide, spring rider and see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and partially shaded. There is an open field near the playground where children can run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is also a Cafe near the playground for drinks and snacks.
65 May St, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia