Address: 4 Underwood Rd
Homebush NSW 2140
This playground is located on Underwood Road. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with monkey bars, a sliding barrel, a fort with a slide and a set of swings. This area offers a great open field for parents and children to play in and enjoy.
ph: (02) 9748 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- For children of all ages and all abilities come to this park and have fun whole day long. There's sandpit, playhouse and spring rider for the little ones. Than swings, slide, sliding pole and climbing wall for a bit older ones. And a big climbing tower for those who haven't had enough so far. If this is still not enough, check out what cativities the near by cafe has to offer on http://www.waterviewvenue.com.au/cafe/childrens-activities/. There's food and coffee in the cafe or make your own lunch on the sheltered BBQs beside the playground. There are a couple of sheltered picnic tables there and sheltered benches on the other side of the playground. Kids can ride their bikes or just run around on the green. Parking spaces are plentyful.
near Homebush Bay Drive, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- This is a 306 metres long track for BMX riders, either beginners or already professionals. It has dirt jumps and bends to do all sorts of tricks. Suitable for ages above 10.
near Bennelong Parkway, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- This is a wonderful spot for family picnics. Smaller kids will enjoy playing on toys on the playground (swings, slide playhouses), while older ones can practise their ball throw on half basketball court. There's plenty of green area for running around or playing other ball games and flying kites. If you bring kiddy bikes little ones can practise on a bike track. There are a lot of bike tracks around the local area. Picnic tables are sheltered so bring your lunch.
73 Victoria Ave, Concord West NSW 2138, Australia
- This playground is located on The Crecent inside Airey Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (four swings), a see-saw, a fort with a slide ad a monkey bar. Around this park you can also find a bike track. This area offers a large sportsfield area to play. At the side of this park yoi can find a sheltered picnic table.
78 The Crescent, Homebush NSW 2140, Australia
- The playground is located on Concord Road, NSW. It has slides, swings and climbing frames. It has also a fort and seats nearby.
near 246 Concord Road, Concord West NSW 2138, Australia
- This is a well kept and pleasant playground found on Broughton Road in Strathfield. The playground offers equipment for the younger kids and large open grassed area for the older kids to take advantage of. This is a quiet playground that doesn't allow pets.
- There is a small playground in Henley Reserve. Kids can play on see-saw and some other toys. There's some green area for running around. It's a pretty shady area so it's good in hot summer days. Parking is on street. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
21 Henley Rd, Homebush West NSW 2140, Australia
- This large area offers lots of space for kids to run around or play ball games. Playground includes toys like swings (one baby) and fort with slide, bridge, climbing wall and sliding pole. A couple of benches are located around and a drinking fountain is close to the entrance.
near 34A Arthur Street, Strathfield NSW 2135, Australia