Playground:Matt Hogan Reserve Playground, Newtown
Address: near 50 Camden Street
Newtown NSW 2042
This playground is situated at Matt Hogan Reserve on Camden Street, Newtown. Fenced, unsheltered, has some trees. The equipment is set on a rubber soft fall area and has swings, rockers, noughts and crosses, simple and spiral slide, climbing frames, sliding pole and more entertaining elements. Also, there is a bike path to ride. Some grassy space by the playground is great for play together ball games. There are benches and picnic tables, too. Great place, full of activity, mostly for younger kids.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Good and colorful playground between Station St and Camden Ln. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by nice trees. There is a fort, monkrey bars, slides, various climbers, swings and other entertaining toys.Benches around.
near 104 Station Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- A small toddler playground set on the corner of Alice and Hawken Streets. It has a see saw, a spring rider and a smaller slide. There are few benches under shady trees. Some grass, too. This small area is fenced.
Cnr Alice & Hawken Streets, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Good, fenced, partly shaded and soft fall grounded playground, situated on the corner of Well and Pearls Streets. It's best for younger kids. There are two slides down a small mound surfaced with rubber, spring rider, see saw, baby and sneior swing, play unit with abacus, spider web climber, climbing wall and small tunnel. Some grass beside to kick a ball. Benches around. Off street car parking.
near 85 Wells Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is located on Gibbes Lane and Norfolk Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for smaller kids and a nother fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find three seats.
1 Norfolk Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- It's an artistic play space with colorful setting. Located on Francis St. Suitable for toddlers. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
26 Francis Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- The Garavel Playground is located on Chelmsford Street in Newtown. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. There are four seats see saw and blue pommel steps for the older kids. Street car parking, too.
near 96 Chelmsford Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Camdenville Oval is located on May Street, St Peters, New South Wales. The playground has a normal swing set, a see-saw swing, slide, spring rider and see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and partially shaded. There is an open field near the playground where children can run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is also a Cafe near the playground for drinks and snacks.
65 May St, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
- This playground is on the Albermarle Street. The equipment are: 2 swings plus 2 baby swings, a Spring Rider and see saw. Fenced and shaded.
near 24A Albermarle Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia