Playground:Maurice Hughes Reserve
Address: 49 Gilham Street
Castle Hill NSW 2154
This small playground is located on Gilham Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide. Equopment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find a bench.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a small, simple but lovely playground at Bert Parkinson Reserve on Carinyah Cres, Castle Hill. There are two unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded play areas, one has a baby plus a senior swing and another one has a play system with slide, sliding pole, flying fox and climbing frames. There are sam grassy and woody areas, bring a blanket and relax. Lovely place for some afternoon relax and play.
near Carinyah Cres, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is located near the end of Heritage Park Drive inside Castle Hill Heritage Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. It offers great equipment toys for primary school kids. As toy equipment you can find a merry go round and three giant climbing nets. You can also find sheltered picnic tables, a walking track and a lot of open space area to enjoy.
End of Heritage Park Dr, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- Coolong Reserve is a large open area on Coolong St, Castle Hill NSW. There is one main playground for younger kids and a cool climbing frame for the older ones. The central playground has a few slide, and a climbing frame. nearby are a couple of swings, and the otherside is the larger climbing tower. A concrete path leads through and around the playground great for little ones on their bikes or trikes.
Opposite 39 Coolong St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This park is located on Caterson Drive inside Fred Caterson Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. This reserve has a lot to offer and you can also find cycle and walking tracks, picnic tables at the side of the playgrounds and toilets, sports fields (cricket, baseball), tennis courts and BMX tracks for kids to enjoy.
near Sydney NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is tucked away on the side of the large open grassy area at the end of Anson Pl Castle Hill. Nice simple playground with good toys and space to run. Please take some photos next time your there to update this one.
End of Anson Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This park is located in Castlewood Drive and inside the Castlewood Community Reserve, Castle Hill. It is unfenced, shaded by trees and suitable for toddlers. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, climbing set, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There is basketball half court and cricket court for older kids. Also, there is a sheltered picnic area with BBQ. Bike track and car parking, too.
near LOT 844 Castlewood Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This park is located in Mileham Avenue and inside Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find two divided areas for toy equipments here. On one area you can find a set of swings (one for toddlers and another one for older kids). On another area you can find a fort with a slide and a slide. There is also an unsheltered picnic area and some parking at the front and side of the park.
25 Mileham Ave, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set in Eric Mobbs Recreational Reserve, located on Ferguson Avenue in Castle Hill. It is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, fireman's poles, monkey bar, flying fox, spring rider and a baby swing. Out the fenced there is a sheltered eating area with tables and BBQ. Also, there are cricket courts. Plenty car parking, too.
near LOT 895 Ferguson Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia