Playground:Maurice O'Connell Reserve
Address: 38A Salisbury Rd
Guildford Nueva Gales del Sur 2161
This playground is located on Salisbury Road inside Maurice O'Connell Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (one for babies and another one for older kids) and a fort with a slide and a sliding barrel.
Parramatta City Council
, 30 Darcy Street, Parramatta
, 9806-5050, parracity.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Woodstock Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a merry go round, a see-saw, play system with a monkey bar with a slide and a spring rider. At the back you can find a set of swings and at the sides there is a sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and seats. This park offers plenty of facilities such as a cricket pitches and nets, a basketball and netball court.
80-86 Woodstock St, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- Although this playground located on the corner of Junction Street & The Prominade in Old Guildford is rather small, it boasts a large 700 meter bicycle track, sports fields and plenty of open grass fields for the kids to entertain themselves. As equipment you can find rotating cylinder for balancing, fort with slide, climbing net, spiral pole,spiral monkey bar and other kind of climbing frames, also swings. At the side you can find benches.
Junction Street, Old Guildford NSW, 2161, Australia
- Located on the corner of Sheahan & Kirk Avenues in Guildford, this playground has plenty to offer the pre-primary and primary school kids. Although it has more to offer this age group than the older ones, there is a nice sized bicycle track available which circles the playground as well as a small open field that can be used for ball games, etc.
Sheahan Avenue, Guildford NSW , 2161, Australia
- This playground is located on Campbell Hill Road. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings, a fort with a slide and monkey bars around. One set of swings is on a softfall area. This is a great place and offers a varity of facilities such as a bocce area, walking trails, basketball courts, barbecue and picnic facilities. Around this park you can find a bike track and parking. Sorry for the lack of photos.
LOT 2 Campbell Hill Rd, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- This pleasant little playground has been constructed for the smaller kids mostly; however there is a medium sized open field available for the older kids to kick a ball round or perhaps fly a kite. Situated on the corner of Churchill & Blaxcell Streets in Gruildford, this playground is easily accessed with a bus stop on the park.
390 Blaxcell Street, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- Although this is a small playground, it is completely fenced off and safe for the kids to amble around in. The playground is located on the corner of Harris Street & Guildford Road in Guildford. There is ample shade and a sheltered picnic table for the adults to relax around.
Harris Street, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- This playground is accessible from both Fairfield Street & Wentworth Parade in Yennora. It is very well shaded due to the large established trees and offers entertainment for all ages of kids. Being equipped with a large bicycle track and open grass area allows entertainment for the older kids, while the younger kids entertain themselves on the playground and the adults relax in the shade around a picnic table.
Fairfield Street, Yennora NSW, 2161, Australia
- This playground is located on Montrose Avenue and inside Granville Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find three separate areas. On one area youc an find a set of swings. On a second area youc an find a play system with a monkey bar and sliding poles. On a second area you can find a climbing wall and net. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Ona third area you can find a climbing wall and net. At the side of this pàrk you can find some seatingand a bike track.
29 Montrose Ave, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia