Address: Cordeaux Street (Mawson Park)
Campbelltown NSW 2560
This playground is located on Queen and Railway Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As tpy equip,ment you can find a complex play system with a double slide, a rope bridge and a monkey bar. This park offers a large space area with a bike track and some seats around.
Campbelltown City Council
ph: (02) 4645 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Hurley Street inside Koshigaya Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. This wonderful and challenging park is divided into two areas of toys. On ona area you can find a big fort with a slide and a see-saw. At antoher area you can find two sets of swings, a slide and a monkey bar and a climbing net. Next to this playground you can find sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and off street parking. Great palce for large groups and families.
near 1-5 Hurley Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560, Australia
- This small playground is located on Raymond Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide, a spring rider and a climbing net. Next to this park there is some seating.
45 Raymond Ave, Campbelltown NSW 2560, Australia
- This small playground is located on Cronulla Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net and a set of swings.
Woodbine NSW 2560, Australia
- There is a pretty cool playground at Park Central on Parkside Crescent, Campbelltown. Has soft fall underfoot. You can find the usual elements but in a very nice design. There are swings, forts, sliding poles, noughts and crosses, slide, climbing frames and rockers. At the middle of the playground there is a mini hill and on the top there is a fort and a slide on the side of the hill. Beside the play area there are covered picnic tables and BBQ for some fine outdoor food. Car parking and toilets are available. There are cool bike tracks and walk paths, even boardwalks and lakes in this fine park. Plenty of attractions and activities make this park excellent for family picnics.
near 42 Parkside Crescent, Campbelltown NSW 2560, Australia
- This small playground is located on Evergreen Avenue, Bradbury. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a mounted spring rider. At the side you can find a bench and an unsheltered picnic area.
23 Evergreen Avenue, Bradbury NSW 2560, Australia
- This playground is located on Norman Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a climbing net and a monkey bar. This area offers a large open field space.
18 Norman Crescent, Claymore NSW 2559, Australia
- Thsi playground is situated on St. Peer Place. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find stepping stones. At the side youc an find some benches.
5 St Peter Pl, Blair Athol NSW 2560, Australia
- This is a very small playground, located on North Steyne Road at Lorraine Cibilic Reserve. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The equipment is suitable for toddlers and includes a springer and a baby and senior swing, so it is suited for younger kids. The walk and bike path through the reserve is good for kids to ride their small bikes and rollers. The big grassy areas around is great for some ball games and run a round. There is a bench under shady tree for chill. There are bus stops. Good place for some relax.
near 67 North Steyne Road, Woodbine NSW 2560, Australia