Playground:McColl Park South
Address: 9 Fishermans Bend
Bateau Bay NSW 2261
This palyground is located on Fishermans Bend. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, one of them is for toddlers and a slide. You can find benches at this lovely little park.
Wyong Shire Council
ph: (02) 4350 5555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Sir Jospeh Banks Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide,a climbing net and a spring rider. Next to it you can find a set of swings and two seats. On this area you can find a restaurant as well. Around thsi park you can find a bike track.
- This playground is located on Reserve Drive. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a climbing net.
25 Reserve Drive, Bateau Bay NSW 2261, Australia
- This playground is located on Shelly Beach Road. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a slide and a monkey bar. This palce also offers a basketball court.
Shelly Beach Road, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia
- This playground is located on Earl Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with two slides.
25 Earl Street, Shelly Beach NSW 2261, Australia
- A wonderful playground for younger kids and for all abilities. Most of the playground is fenced with the exception of the climbing dome which is an attraction to itself. Inside the fence are swings (incl liberty swing for disabled), sandpit with built in toys, see-saw and some other interesting toys. There are benches inside the fence and lots of sheltered picnic tables on the outside so prepaire yourself for a wonderful day out.
near The Entrance Road, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia
- This playground is set at Lions Park on Central Coast Highway, Long Jetty. It is partially fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. You can find a large rocket structure with slide to climb up on it and slide down, a baby plus a senior swing, see saw, spring rider and a play system with slides, climbing frames, abacus and more. You can find a covered picnic area with tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. There is acafe next to the playground where you can enjoy some fresh drink.
near Central Coast Highway, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia
- Playground is located in Lions park on Entrance Rd. The name Rocket Park comes from a big rocket with a steep slide. There are also a couple of swings, see-saw, spring rider and a play system with slides and monkey bars. There's also a lot of green behind the playground (away from the street) so kids can run around and have a good time. Beside the playground is a big parking lot with sheltered picnic tables and BBQ behind it. Toliets are a bit farther away from the playground.
cnr of Tuggerah Parade & Entrance Rd, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia
- Playground at Rocket Park set on McLachlan Ave.It is fenced,suitable for toddlers,has toilets,seats,picnic tables,car parking.Nice place.You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.Thanks.
near 1 McLachlan Ave, Long Jetty NSW 2261, Australia