Playground:McCrae Dr Playground, Ron Dine Memorial Reserve, Camden South NSW
Address: near 41 McCrae Drive
Camden South NSW 2570
Simple, fenced, unsheltered playground on McCrae Ave. Play equipment: Baby and senior swing, slide, monkey bar, vertical spider web climber, climbing wall, ladder, shop front, parallel bars. Bench beside. Playing field nearby.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Accessed both from Banks Pl and Sturt Pl. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with some grass, set on a hill, pretty nice panorama. Play equipment: set of swing, fort, slide, steps, pole, springer. Bench beside.
near 13 Banks Place, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Located between Cowper Dr and Flinders Ave. Unfenced, unsheltered. Baby and senior swing, wave slide, spring riders, 4ways bouncer. Picnic table and bench beside. Some open grass and trees.
near 52 Flinders Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- It's a well equipped play area for kids. Located on Cnr Lawson Ave and Crookston Dr. The whole reserve is fenced. There is a children's playground inside, a basketball half court for older kids, grassy and shady rooms, picnic table and benches. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, fort, slide, climbing frames, spiral pole, monkey bars, bridge, ladder, climbing mat, small tunnel, smaller slide and small sliding pole.
near Cnr Lawson Ave and Crookston Dr, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- This is just a small playground with two swings (one baby). There's a large area for kids to run around and play ball games. Playground is surrounded by suburbian houses.
near 10 Barker Close, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
near 38 Crookston Drive, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Small playground at the Western end of Elizabeth MacArthur Reserve, accessed off Brigalow Ave. Unsheltered, unfenced. There you will find swings, slide, climber, springers. A bench and picnic table beside under shady trees.
near 6 Brigalow Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Small, fenced reserve on the corner of Greenaway Ave and Caroline Chisholm Dr. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a slide. Covered picnic table beside, also bench. Some grass beside and trees.
Cnr Greenaway Ave and Caroline Chisholm Dr, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- This cute playground is best for younger kids. Located between Bowman Ave and Taynish Ave. Unfenced, shady by trees. There are two play areas, one features a ship play structure with tunnel slide, abacus, small tunnel and climber. The other area is right beside and has a set of swings and a see saw. Seating beside and a lovely rotunda. Nice local place for some rest and game.
near 49 Bowman Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia