Playground:McNeilly Park Playground, Marrickville NSW
Address: near 15-17 Warburton Street
Marrickville NSW 2204
Located on Warburton St near Jersey St. Set by the rail way. There are two play areas, a shaded and an unshaded one. Both are rubber grounded. The toy equipment includes slides, monkey bars, flying fox, various climbers, springer, swings, bridges, play house, fort, panels, train structure for the younger kids with slide, etc. A basketball half court right beside the toy equipment. The playground is surrounded with grass. There are walk/bike paths. You can find picnic facilities, bbq, benches, toilets. Car park nearby.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Harnett Ave. It has a baby plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a slide. Best for younger kids. Grassy spaces around and seats and picnic tables are nearby.
near 10 Roach Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This playground is located at Ness Park, on Hollands Ave, Marrickville. It is fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment is set on a soft fall rubber area. Best suited for younger kids, includes spiral and fireman's pole, climbing net, slides, spring riders, swings one with harness, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. Kids can run around and kick the ball in the grass by the play area. There are some benches under shady trees for chilling and watching the kids play. Good playground to take the children for some afternoon outdoor activity.
near 1-5 Hollands Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Small fenced playground by the railway, located at the end of O'Hara St. There is a spring rider, a see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot. Suited for younger kids and toddlers. There are some trees for shade.
near 36 O'Hara Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- A lovely spot for afternoon outside. Kids will enjoy the sun shaded playground with toys like forts, slides, swings, see-saw, single pole see-saw and more. Bike track runs through the park and connects playground with basketball court and spot with fitness equipment. Picnic tables and benches are scattered all around.
near 29 Malakoff Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- There is a fenced, hidden local playground on Silver St. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos, thanks.
near 45 Silver Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Good local playground on Bayley St. Shaded by sail, rubber grounded. There are swings, springers, stand on spinner, play unit with double slide, small tunnel, shop front, climbing net. There are benches, also a picnic table under natural shade. Some grass beside and trees.
near 26-30 Bayley Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This good playground is located on Carrington Road. It is fenced and partly shady by trees. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot and is suitable for toddlers. You will find baby and senior swing, spring rider, stand on spinner, see saw, playhouse with abacus, nought&crosses and shopfront, play unit with 2 slides, climbing pole, steps, flying fox and spider web climber. The playground is right next to a playing field. Benches around. Picnic facilities and bbq beside. Toilets available.
near 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Small, fenced local playground on Illawara Rd in Marrickville. You can help to improve this article by addign details and photos, thanks.
near 171 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia