Address: 12 Paris Ave
This is a small, but very enjoyable playground located on Paris Ave in Earlwood. Play area is unfected, shady by trees. There is small fort with slide, swing and animal see saw. Also, you can find benches. There is big open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. Good for some play and relax.
City of Canada Bay
ph: (02) 9911 6555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located amongst the trees which can offer it a lot of shade. There's a fort with slide, monkey bars and two sets of swings (incl one baby). Since there's a lot of open space around kids can run around or play ball games.
end of Arncliffe Rd, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- This playground is located on Tennent Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings (incl baby swings), a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. There's a big open area for kids to run around and play ball games. It's a great place for family picnics. At the side you can find some parking.
48 Tennent Parade, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- This playground has been renewed and themed "water play". You better bring a bathing suit here for kids or prepaire to take them home in wet clothes. They won't be able to resist water play. There are several other toys including slides, swings and climbing net. One of the attractions of the playground is a great flying fox. Bring along your lunch, there are a couple of BBQs there and picnic tables. Park is nice and shady so it doesn't get too hot during summer days. Have fun! Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near 603 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Fenced local playground on Dibble Ave, adjacent to Dibble Ave Waterhole. The equipment is set under shady trees and on rubber underfoot. There is a pelican spring rider, baby and senior swing, play unit with wave slide, spider web climber, tunnel. Also frogs to climb and sit on them. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
near 10-12 Dibble Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This playground is set in a big park by the Cooks River. It's accessed off Tennyson St. Fenced, soft fall grounded and has some trees at the side. There are 2 slides, climbing frames, springers, swings, poles and other elements. Seating at the side.
near 14 Tennyson Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This is a nice grassy park with basic toys - wooden see-saw and slide and two swings (one baby). A couple of benches are all around. There's plenty of space for running around.
Cnr of Church St & Canberra St, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- This cute playground is set at Hurlstone Reserve on Crinan Street. Cleen and soft fall ground is fenced and sheltered.Has two shaded picnic tables with tables under the shady trees.Toys including climbing fort with slides,climbing frames,monkey bar,ladder,IX-OX, different poles,flying fox.
near 27-31 Crinan St, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- This is nice little basic playground with swings, slide and see-saw. There's a bench situated in the shade. Kids have a lot of space to run around ot play ball games or ride their bikes on the path.
near 1 Olwyn Place, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia