Playground:Mc Coy Park
Address: End of McCoy Street
Toongabbie NSW 2146
This playground is located on Edna Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a flying fox. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is also a sheltered picnic table at the side. Around it you can find a bike track. There is plenty of open field area to enjoy as well.
Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground in Rossvale Street is located on 17 Rossvale Street, Seven Hills, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has swings, a sliding pole, single pole merry-go-round, spring rider, slides, climbing net and a rope bridge all placed on soft fall. There is an open filed all around the playground for children to run around in. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is partially fenced and there is a zebra crossing near the playground.
17 Rossvale St, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- The Junia Avenue playground is located on 3-4 Junia Avenue, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and is very small in size. It has a fort and slides placed on soft fall. The playground is fully fenced and has a bench for parents to sit on and watch their children. There is a parking lot near the playground. The playground is suitable for pre and primary school children.
3-4 Junia Ave, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- Ron Hill Park is located on 1 Cooyong Crescent, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The park is located in a residential neighbourhood. It has a swing set and a climbing tower all on soft fall. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The park is partially fenced, has benches around the playground and an unsheltered picnic table.
1 Cooyong Crescent, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- The playground on third Avenue is located at 15 Third Avenue, Seven Hills, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers and is located in a residential area. The play ground has a merry-go-round, see-saw and spring rider all on soft fall. There are benches near the playground and unsheltered picnic tables for snacks or lunches. There is an open field and basketball courts for playing for primary and high schoolers.
15 Third Ave, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- Keene Park is located on 245 Targo Road, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The park is located near two apartment buildings, homes and a school. The park has benches all around it. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and and primary schoolers. It has a monkey bar, a slide and spring rider with soft fall underneath them.
near 232 Targo Rd, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- This playground is located on Raush Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. At the side you can find two benches.
41 Rausch Street, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- There is a cute and very simple playground for the youngers at Chopin Reserve on Chopin St, Seven Hills. The play area is shady by trees. Has two swings, springer and a small fort with slide and climbing elements. Cool bike track is running around, so don't forget the small bikes and rollers. Big grassy areas are great for some ball games to play together. Or to make a picnic on a blanket in the grass snacking some sweets.
near Chopin Street, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- This playground is located Chanel Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide at one area. There is a play system with climbing equipment,a bridge and a monkey bar at another. You can also find a spring rider. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. This park counts with a lot of facilities such as two picnic tables and a bike track. This is a recommended place for large families and groups as they can find among other things a bushland backdrop which serves as shade.
19 Chanel St, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia