Playground:Mcphillamy Park Playground, Mount Panorama Bathurst, NSW
Address: near LOT 10 Mount Panorama Scenic Road
Mount Panorama NSW 2795
The McPhillamy Park Playground can be found at the summit of Mount Panorama, accessed from Mount Panorama Scenic Road. It's a unique motor racing circuit theme based playground! Kids can enjoy all their favorite basic toys as fort, slide, bridge, climbers, poles, rockers, swings, etc. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. You will find picnic facilities, toilets, car parking and pen space beside - and spectacular views in the Central West.
You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details about this playground and picnic spot, thanks :)
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- It's a very simple playground on College Rd. There you can find a metal slide, a 2 person springer and a set of swings. Open space beside, good for various games.
near 72-74 College Road, South Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Lovely park with trees, open grassy rooms and a basic playground - best for younger kids. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a baby and a senior swing, a medium slide with ladder, a flying fox, monkey bar and tunnel slide. It is accessed off Alma St.
near LOT 351 Alma Street, South Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- This simple playground is set by two ovals, accessed on Browning St, also on Furness St. It's unfenced and unsheltered, and has a set of 2 swings, a slide and 2 spring riders. There is a bench beside and few trees. Car parking just there on the street-side. Toilets nearby.
near 158-168 Browning Street, Mitchell NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Cnr Brilliant, Busby and Torch Street. Unfenced, unsheltered, simply equipped. There is a slide with ladder, two swings, pommel swing and spring rider. The toys are set on sand. There is some grass beside.
Cnr Brilliant, Busby and Torch Street, South Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- This park is surrounded with Seymour, Rocket, Bentinck and Lambert Street. There is lot of grassy space dotted by trees. The playground is best accessed off Seymour St. It is unfenced and unsheltered. The toy equipment includes baby plus senior swing, fort, slide, small tunnel, climbers, sliding pole, burmese bridge and flying fox. You will find benches at the side. Toilets on the corner of Rocket St. Bus stop, too.
near 176 Seymour Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- It's a nice basic playground located on Vittoria St/Mitchell Hwy. Unfenced, shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: fort, slide, various climbers, flying fox, monkey bar, pommel swing, springer, swings and few other toys. There is a picnic shelter beside with tables and a covered bbq. Toilets, car parking. The park has good tracks through, and big grassy spaces.
near 66 Vittoria Street, Mitchell NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic playground at Ashelford Apex Park, surrounded with Lambert, Veness and Hill Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Surrounded with some grass. The play equipment: baby plus senior swing, slide, spring rider, pommel swing and a climber.
near Cnr Lambert and Veness Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- This basic playground is located on the corner of Gorman's Hill Rd and Fishs Parade. It's fenced, shady by trees. Best suited for younger kids. The toy equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, a slide, a spring rider, a see saw and a mechanical sand digger. All the equipment is set on sand. There are benches at the side. Bus stop right there.
Cnr Gorman's Hill Road and Fishs Parade, Gormans Hill NSW 2795, Australia