Playground:Meadowbank Park II
Address: near 40 Andrew St
Melrose Park NSW 2114
This are three playgrounds on Meadowbank Park. This playground is located on Andrew Street and it is partially fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a climbing unit, a spring rocker, and a swing. This is sheltered area. Not far and on Constiution Road you can find a slide, swings and a spring rocker. And on Adelaide Street you can find a see saw, a slide, spring rockers and a fort. There is also parking and sheltered picnic areas. Around the park there is a cycle and walk path and seats. There is plenty of open field area to enjoy as well. In front of the playground and on Andrew St you can find two bus stops.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Adelaide Street and inside at one of major sporting areas. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts with slides, a spring rider, a see-saw. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. This is a good park for pre- schoolers. At the side of the park you can find some seating area. Tennis courts are located at the side of the park. There is also a walk path around this park. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
100B Adelaide St, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This park is located on Consitution Road inside Meadowbank Park.It is fenced and shaded. It has a variety of toy equipment: a play system, a see-saw, a spring rocker and a slide. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. Around the park you can find sheltered picnic areas.
117-119 Constitution Rd, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Meadow Crescent inside Memorial Park. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing, a see saw, a monkey bar , spring rider and a fort with simple and tunel slides. Picnic areas with and without shelters, BBQs, seats and a cycle path are also available around the park.
13 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- You can find this playground in Lions Park, from either Victoria Rd or Shaftsbury Rd West Ryde. This is a nice playground with a large open area beside. There are trees providing only very limited shade but an extra place to play. There is a bit of road noise, but the trees do hide it a bit. There are swings, spring riders and climbing areas. All on bark softfall. There are a few benches in the tree shade and space for picnics as well. Sorry for the bad photo, please upload one on your next visit.
near 2 Shaftsbury Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This small playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced, unshaded and suitable for pre schoolers. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find some parking as well.
near 6 Union St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Hughes Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide and a spring rider. Around the park there is a bike track.
near 40 Hughes Avenue, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Perkins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: A set of swings, a small flying fox, one slide and two spring riders. There is also great open area to play in.
42 Perkins St, Denistone West NSW 2114, Australia
- This park is located on Trumper Street. It is fenced and unshaded. This playground is splited into two areas. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider on one area. At another area youc an find a fort with a slide. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
4 Trumper St, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia