Playground:Meehan Park Playground, Hammondville NSW
Address: near 150 Heathcote Road
Hammondville NSW 2170
This small local playground has quite a big green area but only three toys - stand on spinner, spring rider and swings. Situated between Meehan Ave and Heathcote Rd.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Basic playground on Hamilton Ave. Shady by nice tall trees, unfenced, rubber grounded. There is a spring rider, a smaller flying fox, pommel steps bridge, bridge, toddler slide and a baby plus a senior swing. Best for younger kids. Bench beside, also a rotunda closeby. Open grass beside.
near 1 Hamilton Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Basic local playground surrounded with some green area - grass and trees. The play area is unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing, a spring rider, monkey bar, fort, slide, climbers, noughts and crosses and few other elements. Suitable for toddlers. Seating right beside. Small bike circuit around the equipment.
near 27 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- It's located between Vasta and Clyde Avenues. Colorful, good equipped, lovely local playground. Unfenced, unsheltered, but partly shady by trees, rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: monkey bars, climbing frames and bars, climbing wall, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, bridge, sliding pole, also a baby plus a senior swing. Right there you will find a covered picnic table, also two benches at the side. Small grass around and a track through the small park.
near 14 Clyde Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Simple local playground for the littlies. There is a baby and a senior swing, alsi a spring rider and a stand on spinner. All set on rubber. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass. Bench at the side.
near 9 Bratsell Street, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on the Wilkes Avenue in Moorebank. The playground is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. It has a baby and a senior swing and spring rider. Surrounded with some grass.
near 15-17 Wilkes Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Situated between Sanananda Rd and Bardia Parade. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toys: climbing wall, climbing spider net, pommel step bridge, slide, spiral pole, spring rider, shop front, baby and senior swing and few other elements. Walk/bike path, open grass for ball games, benches around, also covered picnic area is available.
near 20 Bardia Parade, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- The park is situated between Derna Rd and Bardia Parade. The playground is very simple and is set in the middle of the park. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a bench beside. Walk/bike path across the park and there are grassy rooms and tall trees.
near 64 Derna Road, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- The main playground is accessed off Delfin Dr, at the northeast side of the park. Set right on the lakeside - so pay attention on the littlies as there is no fence. It's unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. monkey bars and various climbers, bridge, slide, sliding pole, spiral pole, some game panel and few other toys. Seating beside. There are small fitness spots around the lake, also a running track. Benches, too. At the Northwest side of the lake there is a cute rotunda. At the southern end of the park you can find another small unfenced and unshaded play area with 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings set on soft fall. 2 benches right beside, also bike path. It's accesses off Wattle Grove Dr. Outdoor fitness element closeby, on the lakeside.
near Delfin Dr Near Pedder Ct, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia