Address: 47 Melaleuca Dr
St Ives NSW 2075
Melaleuca Park is located at 47 Melaleuca Drive, St Ives.
There are single pole see-saw, two swings (one baby) and one bench.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Yarrabung Road Reserve is located next to 12 Yarrabung Rd, St Ives. It's a nice fenced and partly shaded playground. Children can play on two single pole merry-go-rounds, slide and two swings (one baby). There's one bench beside the playground.
near LOT 13 Yarrabung Rd, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Barra Brui Playing Field is located next to KU St Ives Barra-Brui Pre-School at 2A Burraneer Avenue, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), climbing tower, fort with rope bridge and see-saw. Next to the playground are parking spaces, open field, bench, picnic table and toilets.
near 2A Burraneer Ave, Garigal National Park, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Willis Avenue Reserve is located at 14 Willis Avenue , St Ives. This is mostly a shaded area with enough grass area around it so children can run around. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and a slide. A bench is situated behind the playground.
14 Willis Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Putarri Avenue reserve playground is located at the corner of Putarri Avenue and Rosedale Road, St Ives. It has a slide, two swings (one baby), spring rider and see-saw. There are two benches for parents, located in the shade.
Corner of Putarri Avenue and Rosedale Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Darnley Oval playground is located near 16 Mt Ida St, Gordon. Area is fenced, open only at the entrance door. There is something for everyone. Preschoolers and toddlers have one playground with two swings (one baby), slide, two spring riders, climbing net and low swing. Older kids can play on a flying fox or drive around on junior cycle track. Next to the playground is a large open area. There are benches everywhere. By the parking lot there is also one sheltered area with picnic table. Up the Elgin street there is Personal Training for Women, 76 Elgin Street, Gordon NSW for all mums.
near 16 Mt Ida St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- St Ives Village Green Bushland is fronting Memorial Avenue in bushland area behind St Ives Village Green, St Ives. Children can play on two swings (one baby) while parents sit on a bench.
near 15 Memorial Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Athena Avenue Reserve is located opposite 30 Athena Avenue, corner of Hayle Street, St Ives. There are climbing tower, single pole see-saw, spring rider, up-side down see-saw, benches and a picnic table.
Opposite 30 Athena Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- St Ives Village Green / William Cowan Oval playground is located near skate park at St Ives Village Green, St Ives. Next to it are two open fields for ball games and a couple of tennis courts. Children can play on two swings (one baby), see-saw, monkey bar, spring rider. Benches are set around the area. Many parking spaces are available across the Village Green Parade, in front of a shopping centre (McDonald's, Woolworths, Tattlers Cafe).
near Village Green Parade, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia