Address: 10R Meldrum Avenue
Miranda NSW 2228
This playground is lcoated on Meldrum Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a set of swings, a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a seat.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Miranda Road North. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment is mostly for littler kids you can find a small slide, a set of swings and a weird spinning monkey bar thing.
near 45 Miranda Road North, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is located next to tennis courts. Kids can have fun on swings and a couple of forts with slides. Bring kiddy bikes, there's a nice path around the playground. There's plenty of parking spaces near by and a big supermarket across the street. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Cnr of Wandella Rd & Parkside Ave, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This great and well equipped playground is set at Sutherland Shire Centenary Park on Karimble Road, Miranda. Partially fenced, partially shaded, suitable for all ages. There are three play areas. One has a giant flying fox, real experience! Another one has a double slide and on sand ground a water play. The third play area is shaded by sail, sand groundes and there is a 3seats rocker, 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings, a large rope climbing tower and a fort with slide. There is a bike track and some grassy spaces for more activities. You can find covered picnic areas with BBQs. Car parking and toilets are available, too. It is an award winner playground: NSW Sustainable Water Challenge in 2006 , High Commendation in IPWEA Excellence Awards 2007. This park and playground recommends plenty of activities for all ages for all family to spend some quality free time. Excellent place! You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Karimble Road, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is located on Box Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with two slides, a sliding pole and a monkey bar. Around the park you can find a bike track and some parking.
near 220-242 Box Road, Sylvania NSW 2224, Australia
- Kareena Park is divided into two parts - one is the playground and a tea house (for more info check http://www.teahouse.com.au/) and the other one is the E. G. Waterhouse National Camellia Garden with a BBQ area and playground at the south end of the gardens (for more info check http://www.sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/Recreation/Parks/Camellia_Gardens_Caringbah_South). First playground has entrance from the Kareena Road and is fenced and nicely shaded by trees. Kids can play on several toys such as slide, playhouse. There's also a bench inside the fence. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
opposite 106 Kareena Road, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This park is located on Garnet Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a bike track and a seat.
64-74 Jason Street, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- Here is what they say: "Funz Play City is a safe, welcoming and exciting indoor play centre where children can explore the giant play structure, featuring multi level climbing, tunnels, flying fox, ball pit and numerous slides including a three level spiral slide. Your children will also enjoy riding our cartoon train which is integrated into the play structure and runs regularly throughout the day. Best of all they can ride our cartoon train as many times as they like and it will not cost to you. All of these activities are wonderful for developing your child's gross motor-skills. For our younger visitors there is a toddler area with separate ball pool, as well as loads of toys to play with." (quote from http://www.funz.com.au/about-us) More on http://www.funz.com.au/index_html Phone: (02) 95266811
8/120 Taren Point Rd, Taren Point NSW 2229, Australia
15 Laguna St, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia