Address: Corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts
Coogee NSW 2034
The playground on the corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, NSW is a cool place to take the kids to have some fun. They will enjoy using the swings, the fort and the merry-go-round. This playground is quite a small one but fun all the same. The toddlers and the pre-school kids to the primary school kids will love it.
Randwick City Council
ph: (02) 9399 0999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Bangor Park, located on Hendy Avenue in Coogee. It is fully fenced, partially shaded by a sails, suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slide, bridge, poles, climbing net tower, baby swings and senior swings, spring rider. There are a few tables and benches for parents to rest and chill. Nice relaxing park.
near 1 Hendy Avenue, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- This is a playground worth visiting. Found on Beach Street, Coogee, NSW, it is a playground that not only the kids will enjoy but adults as well. Really cool toys for the kids to play on. Lots of seats available including picnic tables. Not only is this place for kids but for high school kids and even adults as it is quite close to the beach. As a result, this playground could be a bit busy. Car park available very close to the playground.This playground has very cool surroundings and it very large to accommodate many. Why not make a day of it and head down to the beach and rock pools as well. McIver's Baths - pool is women only.
near 144 Beach St, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- This playground is set at Alison Park on Abbey St, Randwick. It is fenced, shaded by sail, soft fall rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, small tunnel, springer, slide, climbing frames, swings, see saw. There are plenty of benches to sit and talk with friends while the kids play. There is a big grassy area at this park, great for some ball games and longing on a picnic blanket. Toilets and car parking are available, also bus stop on Alison Rd. Nice place for some activities with the little ones.
near 6 Abbey Street, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- Burnie Park is a great playground with a variety of toy equipment. There's a sun shaded part with a large wooden play system that includes a spiral slide, bridges, forts, tunnels and then some. Beside this is a long slide. And if that weren't enough there's also a long low flying-fox and a couple of swings on the other side of the park. So there's no reason for kids to be bored. Parents can seat down at the picnic table or use the bench under the sun shade. A couple of stores and beauty parlors are around - on Burnie Street there are Foodworks and Burnie's for a cup of coffee. On Clovelly Rd there's Temple of hair and a pizza restaurant. A bus station is located on Arden St.
opposite 10 Burnie Street, Clovelly NSW 2031, Australia
- There is a small but lovely playground at the cool Varna Park on Wallace St, Waverly. Unfenced, unsheltered, the elements are set at separated areas. There are swings, spring riders and a fort with slides and some entertaining elements. Large grassy space is great for ball and sports games and for picnic in the grass. Also, there is a covered picnic area. The place is surrounded with trees. Great park for some family fun and relax. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 16 Wallace Street, Waverly NSW 2024, Australia
- This playground is located on Avoce and Market Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. At the side you can find a bench.
20 Avoca Street, Randwick Nueva Gales del Sur 2031, Australia
- This playground is located on Darley Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides (One tunnel), a rope bridge, two sets of swings at the side and one spring rider. There is some parking at the side of the road.
205 Darley Road, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- This playground is located on Rainbow Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a climbing net at the back.
near 97 Rainbow Street, Kingsford NSW 2032, Australia