Address: 13 Meadow Crescent
Meadowbank NSW 2114
This playground is located on Meadow Crescent inside Memorial Park. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing, a see saw, a monkey bar , spring rider and a fort with simple and tunel slides. Picnic areas with and without shelters, BBQs, seats and a cycle path are also available around the park.
Ryde City Council
Locked Bag 2069, NORTH RYDE NSW 1670
Civic Centre, 1 Devlin Street, Ryde NSW 2112
Phone: 02 9952 8222 Fax: 02 9952 8070
Area (sq Km): 41 Population: 106289 Wards: 3
Meetings: 2nd & 4th Tuesday 07:30PM
ABN: 81 621 292 610
Mayor: Clr Ivan Petch
Deputy: Clr Justin Li
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Adelaide Street and inside at one of major sporting areas. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts with slides, a spring rider, a see-saw. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. This is a good park for pre- schoolers. At the side of the park you can find some seating area. Tennis courts are located at the side of the park. There is also a walk path around this park. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
100B Adelaide St, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This small playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced, unshaded and suitable for pre schoolers. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find some parking as well.
near 6 Union St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This park is located on Consitution Road inside Meadowbank Park.It is fenced and shaded. It has a variety of toy equipment: a play system, a see-saw, a spring rocker and a slide. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. Around the park you can find sheltered picnic areas.
117-119 Constitution Rd, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Belmore Street. It is fenced and it has got a toddler combination equipment, triple swings, a mini climbing rope, spring toys. All toy equipment is placed on softfall. The area is great for picnics and going south you can find a restaurant not far from the park. There is also some parking area and accessible toilets. There is no fence between the play area and the river. (please make this article better up uploading some recent photos)
near 100 Belmore St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This are three playgrounds on Meadowbank Park. This playground is located on Andrew Street and it is partially fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a climbing unit, a spring rocker, and a swing. This is sheltered area. Not far and on Constiution Road you can find a slide, swings and a spring rocker. And on Adelaide Street you can find a see saw, a slide, spring rockers and a fort. There is also parking and sheltered picnic areas. Around the park there is a cycle and walk path and seats. There is plenty of open field area to enjoy as well. In front of the playground and on Andrew St you can find two bus stops.
near 40 Andrew St, Melrose Park NSW 2114, Australia
- This is an excellent playground at Brays Reserve on Concord Rd.Suitable for toddlers and older kids so for abelities. Has two play area.One is covered with sails.Toys:climbing frames,like hope climbing wall.slide,tunnel,bars,swings.Second is for young kids,fenced sheltered on sand so has climbing equipment:swings,slide etc. Lovely shady trees around and big grassy area for any games.You can find seats around,tables for picnic, car parking and path for scooters.
near LOT 18 Concord Rd, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- Located on Mary St. Unfenced, sheltered by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two springers, baby and senior swing, fort, double slide, spiral slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbers. Some grass beside and benches.
near 1 Mary Street, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- This little playground is set on Bowden St so can accessed from Shepherd St.It is fenced,sheltered with sails,shady trees around,suitable for toddlers and younger kids,has kiddy bike path trough the park,seats.Toys frame including slide,steps up,swings,monkey bar,open grassy area and some.Nice area with decorative nature elements.
near 35 Shepherd St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia