Playground:Memorial Reserve Playground, Nabiac
Address: near 68 Clarkson Street
Nabiac NSW 2312
This fenced playground is located on Clarkson Street in Nabiac. It is suitable for toddlers. There is a play unit with monkey bar, chain bridge, poles, slide, large slide with ladder, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered eating area with tables and a sheltered BBQ facilities.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Banksia Estate Playground is located on Grandis Drive in Tuncurry. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, tunnels, poles, abacus, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. Next to the playground there is a piacnic table, pack some snack and a good book for a fine afternoon relax.
near 34 Grandis Drive, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is located on King Street in Coolongolook. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, tunnel, noughts and crosses, climbing ropes, fireman's pole and monkey bar. There are picnic tables under natural shade. Public toilets and car parking are available. Nice relaxing park with shady trees, grassy areas, so you can bring a blanket and lounging.
near 1263 King Street, Coolongolook NSW 2423, Australia
- This playground is located on Cape Street in Tuncurry. It is unfenced and shaded by sail. There is a fort with slide, tunnel, climbing frame, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. Next to the playground you can find tennis courts, great for the older kids and adults. Plenty car parking, too.
near 25 Cape Street, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is set at Memorial Park on Coral Ave in Tuncurry. It is unfenced, unsheltered, near the water, so need to pay attention for the littlies. The play equipment has the ususal elements: baby and senior swing and a wooden play system with slide, bridge, monkey bar, flying fox and various climbing and sliding frames. There are benches around and two covered picnic areas with tables and BBQs. Car parking is available. Nice open grassy space is good for some ball games or just to lounge on a blanket. Nice open panorama makes this place relaxing.
near 2 Coral Avenue, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground you can find in Barry Stonham Park on Rockpool Road beside the beach, Tuncurry. The equipment are: a fort with spiral slide, monkey bar, a set of kinds of climbing and sliding frames, ropes, nets. A car parking is beside. You can find sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, toilets and kiosk on the coast. Parents please help to make this article better by uploading some good photos on your next visit.
near 1 Rockpool Road, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- The Forster Town Park Playground is located on Reserve Road in Forster. The playground is unfencedand has nice trees giving some shade. You can find slide with ladder and mini boat with seat. Surrounded with some grass, great for the ball games. Car paking are available.
near 9 Reserve Road, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is set at the Pebbly Beach, located on Head Street in Forster. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. You can find a great wooden climbing stucture with 2 forts and slides, monkey bar, climbing nets, sliding and climbing poles, climbing wall and some other toys. There are some picnic tables under natural shade. There are public toilets, disability toilets and car parking. Nice views to the sea.
near 60 Head Street, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is located on Anniversary Drive in Diamond Beach. The play area is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There are two separated play areas. One has a play unit with twisted slide, wooden bridge, monkey bar and other elements of climbing, whilst in the other area you can find a baby and a senior swing and a junior play unit with slide, climbing net and some other toys. Also, there is a basketball court for the older kids. There are some picnic tables and BBQ. Public toilets and car parking, too.
near 23 Anniversary Drive, Diamond Beach NSW 2430, Australia