Playground:Michaela Howie Playground
Address: near 137 Oaks Ave
Dee Why NSW 2099
This great playground is located on Oaks Avenue and has a beach front view. It is fully fenced and exposed to the wind and sun. It has got two sets of swings (one for baby), one fort with slide, a tunnel and a spring rider. There is plenty of seating and parking around the playground. There are also picnic tables and plenty of shops and bars available. This is an area which offers surfing lessons.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located inside James Meehan Reserve. It is fully fenced and shaded. You can find plenty of open space and sheltered seating areas to enjoy with kids. Astoy equipment you can find: one set of swings, two sliding poles,one fort and a bridge. Parking and also a bike track you can be found around this playground.
near 28 Clyde Rd, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This small playground is located Howard Avenue at Walter Gors Reserve. This is a partially fenced playground. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and one spring rider. This park includes two seat platforms. You can find a removal facility and a social service government institution near this park. Parking is also available.
49 Howard Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located inside Crescent Reserve and on Crescent Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
near 7 The Crescent, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Surf Road. Although it is a neighbourhood playground it has a great view and toy equipment. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find challenging and colourful toy equipment for kids which includes: one fort with two slides, a spring rider, a see saw and a set of swings (one for baby and another for older kids). Toy equipment is based on a softfall area. This playground has also an unshaded picnic table and seating. Parking is available at both sides of the park. Bottom end of the park is unfenced access to the lagoon. Near this park on Surf and Griffin Road you can find accomodation facilities and restaurants as well.
Corner of Surf Rd and Huston Parade, North Curl Curl NSW 2099, Australia
- This small playground is inside Holborn Reserve. It is partially fenced with some natural shade. Basic toy equipment can be found: one slide and a set of swings. There is a seating platform as well.
near 6 Holborn Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located at then end of Tulich Avenue. Entertaining place to spend time here. Toy equipment includes: one climbing net/tower and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Seating is available around this park. There is a long path running through the park for bike riding and lots of trees for hide and seek
End of Tulich Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Redman Road. It is fenced and there is limited natural shade. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, a climbing web, a baby swing, a spring rider and a playhouse for younger kids. This is a great area where you can spend plenty of time. There is also some parking at the front and side of the park.
Corner of Mooramba and Redman Roads, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Makim Street. There is basic toy equipment: one set of swings (one for baby and two for older kids), a spring rider and a slide. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find some parking at the front of this park.
near 16 Makim St, North Curl Curl NSW 2099, Australia