Address: 14-15 Michele Rd
Cromer NSW 2099
This small grassy reserve is located on Michele Road inside Michele Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. It includes basic toy equipment such as: one slide, one merry go round and a see saw. It has got a seat platform.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located at then end of Tulich Avenue. Entertaining place to spend time here. Toy equipment includes: one climbing net/tower and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Seating is available around this park. There is a long path running through the park for bike riding and lots of trees for hide and seek
End of Tulich Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Fisher Road. This playground is fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with two slides, one see saw, one merry go round, one spring rider, two sliding poles, one set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area. You can find some parking and seating at the side of this playground.
183 Fisher Rd N, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia
- This small playground is inside Stoddart Reserve. It is unfenced, naturally shaded and placed at a residential area. There is basic toy equipment: one slide and a set of swings. There is a shop for kids near the park on Harold Place.
9 Stoddart Pl, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This small playground is inside Holborn Reserve. It is partially fenced with some natural shade. Basic toy equipment can be found: one slide and a set of swings. There is a seating platform as well.
near 6 Holborn Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located at the End of Gravillea Street. It is naturally shaded.Toy equipment includes one fort, a slide and a swing. This area is good for picnics. Behind this playground you can find tennis courts to play.
End of Grevillea St, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is located on Fielding Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a slide and a see-saw.
End of Fielding St, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is located on Ambleside Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and a see-saw. You can find some seating area. Bus stop is right there.
near 28A Ambleside St, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Australia
- This small playground is located Howard Avenue at Walter Gors Reserve. This is a partially fenced playground. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and one spring rider. This park includes two seat platforms. You can find a removal facility and a social service government institution near this park. Parking is also available.
49 Howard Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia