Playground:Middlehope Park Playground, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW
Address: near 49 Middlehope Street
Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177
This park can be accessed off Middlehope St, Kenwyn St and Barilla Pl. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, tunnel, slide, pole, abacus and few other toys. Nice open grass beside for ball games. Bike/run/walk track around the park. Offstreet car parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This basic playground is situated in the middle of a long park on Helena Rd. The p[lay area is unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. The Play equipment incl. a play unit with bridge, monkey bars and other climbers, steps, spiral pole, spiral slide, climbing net, rope net bridge, also a spring rider beside. Next to this are has a baby and a senior swing. There are 2 covered picnic tables beside. Some open grass.
near 58 Helena Road, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- Accessed by Hornsey Cl, Northumberland St and Middlehop St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swing, slide, climbing spider net and regular net, bridge, monkey bar, sliding pole, flying fox, steps. Benches at the side. Bike/walk track. Open grass for ball an other games.
near 1 Hornsey Close, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- Located between Diana Ct and Beatrice St and Edinburgh Circ. Unfenced, unsheltered. Well equipped, has slide, poles, plenty of climbers, bridge, noughts and crosses and more entertaining elements. Covered picnic area beside. Open grass around.
Cnr Beatrice Street and Diana Court, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This quiet little playground is quaintly nestled in amongst residential houses and is accessible from both Narromine Place and Minto Close, Bonnyrigg Heights. The playground offers a whole host of entertaining equipment to keep the younger kids busy and happy with, but unfortunately not too much for the kids in high school to do.
Narromine Place, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- Small local playground, can be accessed off the end of Warfield Pl and Bowes Cl, also from Lascelles St. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a baby and a senior swing and a see saw. Also, a basketball half court beside for older kids. There is a covered picnic table next to the playground. Big open field great for ball and other games.
near 10 Warfield Place, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Handel Street in Bonnyrigg Heights. It has a fence around the perimeter, leaving only the entry/exit point open to the road. There is plenty of activity offered for the younger children; however there is not offered for the older, high school children. There is very little road noise and a few trees that line the park offer some shaded areas.
near 30 Handel Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground is located right on Wilson Rd. It's partly fenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. It has various climbing frames incl. monkey bars, climbing wall, burmese bridge, sliding pole, small flying fox, shop front, abacus, noughts and crosses, 2 slides. Also seating at the side. Next to it big lawn, playing field, basketball court, cricket net. Walk/run/bike tracks. Car parking closeby. At he western side of the park there is a covered picnic area and a bbq beside.
near 285-297 Wilson Road, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- This basic local playground is situated at Cordelia Park, on Cave Cl, near Bluff St and Coquet Way. It's unfenced, unsheltered, partly shady by trees, rubber grounded. The toy equipment incl. monkey bars and climbers, slide, sliding pole, bridge, shop front, noughts and crosses, abacus. Some grass beside and a walk/bike track. Bench at the side.
near 9 Cave Close, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia