Address: 1A Bareena Pl
Marsfield NSW 2122
This playground is inside Midgee Reserve between Bareena Place and Shipway Street. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set in Waterloo Park on Trafalgar Place. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, rubber soft-fall playground area for pre-schoolers and a separate one for primary aged children. The equipment includes a large rope climbing ball with climbing wall, baby and pommel swings, slides, spring rider and activity unit elements. There is bike track around the grassy soccer field, there are basketball court and tennis courts, also grassy areas what are good for the littlies to play some ball games. You can find seats, shaded picnic area, BBQ, toilets, car parking, fitness equipment for adults around the bike track, coffee and food shop in the small centre next to the park. Really great place for all the family with many sports, play and picnic programs! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 2 Trafalgar Place, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Abuklea Road. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a spring rider a set of swings and a see-saw. There is open field space for running around.
7 Abuklea Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- Thsi park is located on Treharne Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is challeging toy equipment which includes: a set of swings and a climbing bridge. A walk path is beside this park.
near 7 Treharne Close, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is nested on Norfolk Road inside Epping Oval. Fenced and unshaded but with plenty of playing field to enjoy. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and monkey bars at the side and two sets of swings. This place is good for large families and groups. There is also sheltered picnic tables.
near 72 Norfolk Road, North Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This park is located on Balaclava Road. Is is unfenced an unshaded. Toy equipment is just a set of swings, there is some space to run around. A bus stop is on the edge of the park.
near 83 Balaclava Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- Wide open playground with a big lawn. The playground area is partial shaded by trees. The playground is a little spread out with a fairly large open area to run around in.
52 Threlfall St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- Kissing Point Village Green is located at the intersection of Vernon Street and Kissing Point Road, South Turramurra. Children can play on slide, flying fox, climbing wall or ride a bike on junior cycle track. There are three sheltered picnic tables and toilets near by.
intersection of Vernon Street and Kissing Point Road, South Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- This park is located on Maida Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Suitable for pre-schoolers.
Corner of Maida Road and Essex St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia