Address: 7 Cowper Street
Sydney NSW 2194
This playground is located on Cowper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a two slides and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a slide and a set of swings as well. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on Seymour St at Martin Reserve. There are two areas. One is shaded and has fort with various climbers, slide and a springer beside. The unshaded area ha sa smaller slide with ladder and sliding pole and a play system for older kids, that has monkey bars, flying fox, spiral pole, and slide. There is grass around, pathways, seating, drinking fountain and shady trees.
near 36A Seymour Street, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Hextol Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two play systems: one junior and a senior one. First play system has a fort with slide. Second play system has two slides and a set of monkey bars, also a spider web climber. At the side of this park you can find a see-saw and a counting toy for small kids and a scale swing. A set of swings is also available. Parking is available at the side of the park. Other facilities of this park: cycle and walking paths,bike racks, sports field, soccer, cricket pitch and net, Public toilets, change rooms,sea ts and picnic tables, drinking fountain, kiosk. Near the Cooks River foreshore.
24 Hextol St, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- This playground is situated at Harcourt Reserve on Seventh Ave. It is sheltered by sail and partially fenced. The play equipment includes swings and a fort with slides with various sizes, climbing frames, monkey bars, poles, noughts and crosses and more entertaining elements. You can find a bench. Nice woody place, great for some relax.
Cnr of Seventh Ave & Third Ave, Campsie NSW 2194, Australia
- Nice playground, best suited for younger kids, located on Brighton Street inside Keith Smith Park. It is unfenced and shaded. Theis set on rubber underfoot: baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, slides, abacus, shop front, spiral pole. There is open grass and pathway, drinking fountain and seating. Beside this park you can find four tennis courts. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 33 Brighton St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This playground is located on Trevenar Street. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides, a rope bridge, a spring rider and a set of swings. Near the park you can find a basketball net as well. Parking is available at the front of the park as well as some seating and picnic tables.
26 Trevenar St, Ashbury NSW 2193, Australia
- Good playground, on Tavistock Street. It is unfenced and partly shaded. The unshaded side of the playground has a small fort with toddler slide, abacus, climbing mat and sliding pole for the littlies, also a spring rider and 2 senior swings. The shaded area has a baby and a senior swing, monkey bars, climbing net, ladder. Surrounded with grass, there are seats and pathway. Also drinking fountain. Off street car parking.
45 Tavistock St, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Lion Street, Croydon. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a tunnel and a climbing net. There is also a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side of the park there is some seating.
near 10 Lion St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park features two playgrounds. One is located on Portland St and has two areas. One is shaded, rubber grounded and has baby and senior swing, springer, double slide, noughts and crosses, sliding pole. The other area is next to this firts one, and it has a fenced and shaded Liberty swing. The other playground is near Mitchell St and it is also fenced. There is a fort with a small slide, noughts and crosses, see saw, spring rider and a set of 2 swings. The park features playing fields, cricket pitch and practice nets, 1.5km exercise track with exercise equipment, car parking, change rooms, toilets, seating, drinking fountain, picnic facilities with bbq, kiosk. Even an unfenced dog off leash area.
43 Portland St, Enfield NSW 2136, Australia