Playground:Miller Park Playground, Windradyne NSW
Address: near 25 Saxby Close
Windradyne NSW 2795
A simple playground, set on top of a hill. Located in Miller Park. There is a set of swings and a see saw. Unfenced, unsheltered. Nice open grass around dotted by trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- In the middle of the Windradyne Reserve Park there is basic playground with slide, swings and other basic play elements. There is enough grassy space around to play ball and other games. Some trees are around, too. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 16 Freestone Way, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia
- Thios park is best accessed from Shackleton Close - near Lavelle Steet. The park features a well equipped and shaded playground in the middle of it. There is open grass around. If you have any photos and details about this playground, please upload to make this article better, thanks.
near 5 Shackleton Close, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Lorimer Street. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, well equipped. The equipment is set on top of a hill. There are swings, spiral and smaller twisted slide, fort, bridge, various climbing frames, shop front, poles, springer and other elements. Surrounded with some grass. Nice panorama. Some benches around.
near 30 Lorimer Street, Llanarth NSW 2795, Australia
- This park is accessed all from Scarborough Pl, Dunoon Pl, Honeysuckle Cl and Appleblossom Grove. There is an open grassy field and a shaded playground in the middle of it. You can find the play elements as slide, climbers, swings etc. Nice panorama around. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details about this playground, thanks :)
near 11 Scarborough Place, Abercrombie NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a very simple local playground on Hawkins Street. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are two senior swings, a spring rider and a see saw. A bench at the side. The park has enough grassy and shady room for picnic or for different games to play. There is a track through the park.
near 17 Hawkins Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- A small playground surrounded with grass, located on Eglinton Rd beside the Macquarie River. You can help to make this article better by adding details and photos of this playground. Thanks
near 252 Eglinton Road, Abercrombie NSW 2795, Australia
- It's a nice basic playground located on Vittoria St/Mitchell Hwy. Unfenced, shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: fort, slide, various climbers, flying fox, monkey bar, pommel swing, springer, swings and few other toys. There is a picnic shelter beside with tables and a covered bbq. Toilets, car parking. The park has good tracks through, and big grassy spaces.
near 66 Vittoria Street, Mitchell NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic local playground, best suited for younger kids. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Play equipment: baby and senior swing, 2 spring riders, fort, slide, climbing mat, and some unusual toy.. There is abench beside under a shady tree. Nice panorama. Open grass around.
near 3 White Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia