Playground:Millfield Playground, NSW
Address: near 17 Bennett Street
Mount View NSW 2325
Basic playground, set on Bennett, Millfield. There is a fort, slide, monkey bar, springer and a set of swings. Surrounded with open grass and there are some trees around. Picnic facilities are available.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Good playground beside the Ellalong School, located on Helena St. There are various climbers, walkways, slides, swings, etc. Basketball half court and an oval beside. Covered picnic table, seating and car parking available.
near 17-19 Helena Street, Ellalong NSW 2325, Australia
- Basic toddler playground by the Vommunity Hall of Bellbird. Located on Cnr Wollombi Rd and Crossing St. Fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes a playhouse, tunnel, springer, swings.
LOT 8 Wollombi Road, Bellbird NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Macquarie Avenue and Arcadia Street in Cessnock. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a see-saw and a fort with a slide for younger kids. At the side you can find sheltered and unsheltered seat. Open grass beside.
Cnr Macquarie Avenue and Arcadia Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This small playground is located on O' Brien Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings and a slide.
34 O'Brien Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This nice park is fenced and sun shaded in summer days. Toys include slide, fort, swings... There are a couple of benches around and a sheltered picnic table. A bike path runs through the area. A parking lot is located on Shiraz Road. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
22 O'Shea Circuit, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Alkira Ave and Margaret St. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a playhouse, a set of swings, a spring rider and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Some grass around. This playground is best for younger kids.
Cnr Alkira Ave and Margaret St, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- A partly fenced local park, situated on the end of Stephen St. There is a small playground with swings, slide and springer. Open grass around. Covered picnic table beside.
near 29 Stephen Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Buckland Ave Playground is situated on the end of Buckland Ave and Maclean St in Cessnock. It has swing, slides, fort, climbers, and some other toys. The park is partially fenced, the play area is unsheltered. Cute bike track around the park. There are benches at the side and covered picnic tables.
near 13 Maclean Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia